Was this the best hit ever on NFL history?

BlackAchilles

Veteran
Daps
80s Lions QBs B.......

:picard::scust:

This is why I say cross-generational QB comparisons are kinda pointless b/c you needed different qualities to succeed back then ... Brady knows the defenders can't really go at him so he can perfect these timing routes, but back in the day they were getting obliterated on the regular w/ no flags, you had to be able to hang in there and take a ton of punishment and still make the vertical throws down field

Also these clips making me feel :flabbynsick: like hell, remember the days of fullbacks, split back formations, enormous shoulder pads, andphysicality on defense being encouraged and not punished :to:

mvp_status

Superstar
Daps
Brian Dawkins stopping that big ass TE Crumpler from Atlanta DEAD in his tracks....whatever year Philly made the Super Bowl

premier58

All Star
Daps
:picard::scust:

This is why I say cross-generational QB comparisons are kinda pointless b/c you needed different qualities to succeed back then ... Brady knows the defenders can't really go at him so he can perfect these timing routes, but back in the day they were getting obliterated on the regular w/ no flags, you had to be able to hang in there and take a ton of punishment and still make the vertical throws down field

Also these clips making me feel :flabbynsick: like hell, remember the days of fullbacks, split back formations, enormous shoulder pads, andphysicality on defense being encouraged and not punished :to:
Tom Brady is iron tough..Hes the last QB you should be singling out when it comes to taking punishment..but i do miss split back formations and fullbacks and when Shotgun was only used in obvious passing situations. I miss thr iformation

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
Frank Gifford got hit so hard it got knocked out of football for I think 1 1/2 seasons.

Ryan Clarke destroying Willis McGahee; hardest Steelers hitter in my memory