Was there an R&B singer that looked more shady and cutthroat than Teddy Pendergrass?

Erratic415

Superstar
Daps
I’m watching the documentary on him (If You Don’t Know Me) right now.

Some of the guys being interviewed implied that Teddy had his manager Taaz Lang killed.

He had signed a contract that gave her too much money and control. His childhood friend said that when Teddy and his other manager were informed that Taaz was killed, they looked relieved rather than upset. He said she had made some threats to him that she would ruin his career. Another guy, a DJ named Sonny Hopson, claims he saw Teddy talking to someone from the Philly Black Mafia who offered to kill her.

Last edited:

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
I’m actually gonna say Major Harris.

Especially hearing his songs that’s HOH like a mugg.

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
He was linked up with the Philadelphia Black Mafia - his girlfriend was murdered. Rumors around Philly say it was a hit bc she was stealing his money. That’s what my father said.
Yea...also possible his brakes were cut ..he had a lawsuit against cac police department out there.

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
The reason why these 60s/70s soul singers were raw with their talent is because they really were in the streets. They had to make it out by any means.

These soft RnB nikkas of today really aren’t about that life. That’s why their music is trash and soulless. No real life hardship and pain in their music.

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:patrice:

images

De69fHGX0AAOTNs.jpg

He looks like a rapper here