Was The Lead Girl In The Big Poppa Video...

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

37:43 mark.

Dunno if it’s true or not, but if so, we’ve been had!!

:dame:

gives cliffs next time

dude said that "HESHE, blowticious" line by LL in Flavor In Ear remix is about her...
This isn't true ll has talked about this line before it's a joke he use to make with his friend had nothing to do with the her. As for if she's a tranny or not I don't remember anyone ever saying this countless threads have been made even with some knowing her real name and that was not the name I recall hearing lol.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
This isn't true ll has talked about this line before it's a joke he use to make with his friend had nothing to do with the her. As for if she's a tranny or not I don't remember anyone ever saying this countless threads have been made even with some knowing her real name and that was not the name I recall hearing lol.
IT IS A JOKE, get it?

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
Was SHE the one dancing during LL's part in Flavor In Your Ear remix

I say no.....my man bet me years and years ago that it was her....bet was never settled...
gives cliffs next time

dude said that "HESHE, blowticious" line by LL in Flavor In Ear remix is about her...get it?
She was the one who made him say he/she blowticious???

:dead:

By LL Cool J, the J is for Jenner

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery

brehs gonna still come in here and ignore this post and say "she" got body.......
full

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell
I don't know but it's not hard to believe trannies been around for a while and honestly her body was crazy. I think immediately when I see a chick toned up like that no body fat with huge boobs it's not hard to probably believe something is up. A natural woman has a pretty hard time being that low percentage of bf% plus stacked up with huge t*ts and ass like that.

Then again I could be wrong but the internet is gonna normalize alot of stuff traditionally we're against.

Grand Eeezus Maxwell

"Time is when, God....lounge!!"
Daps
Reppin
Triple Six Mile

What was the name you recall hearing??

morris

Superstar
Daps

sooooo @3:18 went to Dr Miami back in the mid 90s?

I think he may be referencing a girl in the Shabba & Johnny Gill video that was murdered but she was 100% woman
(I think this was her @ 2:10 the nun)

The doc

Village-voice-Newspaper-June-8-1993-The-dead.jpg

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama

ehh I don't know if it's true or not either but I've learned to just accept Choke as a smart dumb nikka that repeats everything he hears as fact. This nikka was saying Kevin Hart was sitting in somebody's lap because Barracudas don't have back seats when that's obviously not the case. Matter of fact it makes perfect sense as to why he'd be back there because he is the only nikka small enough to sit there.

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN

I believe him. She’s the only popular video vixen that you can’t find any traces of online anywhere now, like she vanished out of thin air.

• Dap
Reactions: IVS

YakSpiller

Superstar
Daps
The Back That Ass Up video got some...:francis:

“unique” looking women in it.

:picard:

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps

I call cap. She ugly in the face to me but I don't think that's a body a transsexual can achieve, especially in the 90s.

Look at today how we can easily spot fake titties. Back in the 90s fake shyt looked way worse and surgery was not only expensive it looked trash.