Was The Aeropostale/Hollister/Abercrombie Era The WOAT Fashion Era Among Blacks

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Actually, I'd say no.
The Hollister/Abercrombie era had nikkas wearing clothes that fit: button-down shirts, cardigans, chinos, hoodies, fleece jackets, etc.
Some of the clothing is even wearable today, if you take the logo off.
The super-bright skinny jeans, thick, fake glasses, snapback and swag era was the WOAT era, seconded by the oversized/tall-tee era.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Kani :wow: :wow:

3cab8f6c2b693fbaca19f3ce4cbc2ba8.jpg

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.
With the embroidered skull and the sleeves with sequins. shyt was just gay.

you know yeeeeeeears later, skulls are still poppin on clothes? they're still on racks in your Ross and Marshall's stores and shyt... still in the "urban section" of Khol's, Belk and the like...

And many people still wearin' em. :smh:

Willing to bet 20-30 percent of this board has a skull shirt they wear. :mjlol:

Demonic. :usure:

75 Others

Stop it Skeeeyyyuuup
Daps
I'll rock all that Abercrombie shyt before I even THINK about rocking skinny jeans :scust:

BaRRyG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NyC
Depends where you from because , where I reside niccas was sporting True religions and robins since atleast 06/07 right around the same time the rockstar shyt emerged ... but truthfully it feels like fashion is on some no holds barrs type shyt now a days , I seen somebody with a Fila goose a couple months ago :what: ... lol I think as long is it looks fly you're good bread

This.... The game done changed.

Im seeing a lot of retro Nike shyt coming back too..

If you a fly nikka, you can walk in Marshall's and get fly with under 125...its all about the person.

I hate them nikkas who buy the most expensive shyt but can't put it together lookin like billboards :russ:them back in the days bk nikkas :hubie:

Harlem is just different :dame:
:salute:

We stick together baby
:umad:

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
:scust: Looking back at my myspace and early facebook photos shyt really might be a contender .... hood niccas sporting surfboarding apparel and shyt smh , it truly was a travesty I'm glad it came to a closure
The Anime silk shirts.