Was The Aeropostale/Hollister/Abercrombie Era The WOAT Fashion Era Among Blacks

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
I think American Eagle was popping more than all of those if we being real... :manny:

I never rocked Aero, never wore Hollister it was too :mjpls: surfer cac-ish for my tastes, I think I had some jeans from A&F...

I was and still am big on Polo. During this time period Ralph had the Rugby line that even eventually got discontinued. :mjcry:

Rugbies, jackets, coats, sweatsuits, tees, Polo shirts, button ups, skullies, hats, boxers I don't even know how much I've spent on Ralph over the years.

I can't get jiggy with all the Balmains, Stussy, Bathing Ape, Nike Tech dudes is wearing today...

Who remembers the Nike Foamposite craze... :wow:

That split second in like '07-'09 when Nike ACG's was bigger than Timbs... :wow:

When Max B had nikkas in the hood wearing B.B. belts, dudes got really creative... :russ:
maxb.jpg

DMGAINGREEN

Transitioning from Sec 8 to tha Sky scrapes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
I think American Eagle was popping more than all of those if we being real... :manny:

I never rocked Aero, never wore Hollister it was too :mjpls: surfer cac-ish for my tastes, I think I had some jeans from A&F...

I was and still am big on Polo. During this time period Ralph had the Rugby line that even eventually got discontinued. :mjcry:

Rugbies, jackets, coats, sweatsuits, tees, Polo shirts, button ups, skullies, hats, boxers I don't even know how much I've spent on Ralph over the years.

I can't get jiggy with all the Balmains, Stussy, Bathing Ape, Nike Tech dudes is wearing today...

That split second in like '07-'09 when Nike ACG's was bigger than Timbs... :wow:

When Max B had nikkas in the hood wearing B.B. belts, dudes got really creative... :russ:
maxb.jpg
Once foamposites started doing that excessive graphic shyt with the shoes I gave them the :camby: , some of those color schemes are hazardous to the eyes , I was literally like :dahell: when I seen the weatherman shyts

But NYC 2007 - 10 was the final era where NYC was innovating trends on the clothing tip from Trues , Robins , Marmot Biggies ... till this day other regions are just catching up to brands we were sporting in 2007/8

Grand Cru Boo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Yawk New Yawk
jeans-and-patterned-suit-jacket-black-man-street-style.jpg

Black douche Dinner Jacket and Jeans phase... Usher did this to us.

This is exactly how I dress 80% of the time EXCEPT with socks ( usually matching the coat) plus a white v instead of a button-up depending on the occasion and all of the that plus I put a little broach on the lapel just to give it a little flare.

Step your game up youngins

Mac Casper

@adonnis - pull up, there's refreshments
Daps
Reppin
Love
:scust: Looking back at my myspace and early facebook photos shyt really might be a contender .... hood niccas sporting surfboarding apparel and shyt smh , it truly was a travesty I'm glad it came to a closure
What era/location are you from? :rudy:

kaldurahm

All Star
Daps
had a fake ass lacoste shirt, instead of alligator it was a turtle. That and fake J's were the worst I have. I stay rocking ugly button ups too

Stacker Pentecost

Superstar
Daps

In DC Nike boots have always been bigger than timbs and foams have always been popping.

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
That's a testament to how far behind down south niccas were in terms of fashion ... Soulja Boy was sporting 6x tees and shyt in late 07 after niccas upnorth been put that to a cease :pachaha:
with fake babes and put 30" rims and lamb doors on that 300 instead of either getting an actual lamborghini or old school chevy.