Was The Aeropostale/Hollister/Abercrombie Era The WOAT Fashion Era Among Blacks

DMGAINGREEN

Transitioning from Sec 8 to tha Sky scrapes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
Yes by far. Didnt think it would sink any lower after the rockstar/ed hardy era. And it did :snoop:

Actually no, the rockstar era was worse(nikkas wearing mohawks :scust: ) but the hollister era is 2nd woat
shyt was kind of sad looking back how we deviated from not only urban brands , but just how we assembled our gear to damn near dressing like cacs from dawson creek and shyt smh , shyt was an atrocity moe

No. The ed hardy, christian audiger, undershirt long sleeve, chain wallet, swatchy crystal(I know its spelled wrong eat a fat one) jean, "rock star" era was much worse
It's up there , but atleast the rockstar shyt was some form of rebellion type shyt ... that surfboarding shyt was suede soft

DMGAINGREEN

Transitioning from Sec 8 to tha Sky scrapes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
What these lil nikkas wearing now? I dropped off around the TR/Robin jean trend
Depends where you from because , where I reside niccas was sporting True religions and robins since atleast 06/07 right around the same time the rockstar shyt emerged ... but truthfully it feels like fashion is on some no holds barrs type shyt now a days , I seen somebody with a Fila goose a couple months ago :what: ... lol I think as long is it looks fly you're good bread

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
shyt was kind of sad looking back how we deviated from not only urban brands , but just how we assembled our gear to damn near dressing like cacs from dawson creek and shyt smh , shyt was an atrocity moe

It's up there , but atleast the rockstar shyt was some form of rebellion type shyt ... that surfboarding shyt was suede soft

I mean it wasn't that bad. At least it looked normal. But nothing was worse then a nikka wearing a smedium banana yellow Ed hardy shirt with giant blue letting and skulls with violet glittery crystals over long johns with flames on the arms :scust: nikkas look like walking Vegas strips

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Bronx nikkas were rocking nascar jackets for a minute

I remember these was popular with the kids in the mid 2000s

TRX303COL.jpg

$_35.JPG

Right around the same time when you saw Cars like these

0_0_f6589afcb779c2aa6df08b8fa665ad33_1