Was Scott Steiner sabotaged by Triple H in WWE?

Champagne Kudo

Shyness Boy
Daps
Reppin
conquering north korea for nice tight asian p*ssy
Did Steiner really try to say HBK & Flair aren't athletes :usure:

I fukk with Steiner, dudes funny af but let's not be delusional here, buddy. Say what you want about HHH idc about that nikka but HBK & Flair both better than Steiner has or ever will be :usure:

Also yeah HHH had a part in his failure but Steiner being so shytty in ring certainly didn't help him.

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps

I fukk with Steiner, dudes funny af but let's not be delusional here, buddy. Say what you want about HHH idc about that nikka but HBK & Flair both better than Steiner has or ever will be :usure:

Also yeah HHH had a part in his failure but Steiner being so shytty in ring certainly didn't help him.
hes got beef with the kliq, i think thats why he left back in the early 90s, he cut a promo about it in ecw

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

A healthy Steiner out the time machine would easily out work flair and hbk if motivated.
Nobody was doing what Scottie was doing, nobody.

Art Barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Are you sure about that :usure:

Pound for pound in any weight division in wrasslin history Scott Steiner has claims to being one of the best inring workrate talents of all time.
Him never getting the world title when he was young was easily the biggest bullshyt and negative detractor about watching singles wrasslin in any fed he was in period.
If there was one guy who was screwed in wrasslin history in singles comp by politics it was Scott Steiner.

When he raises issues about guys in his early singles career.
That is not a rant of lies that is a rant with extreme credence.

Scott Steiner never being world champion when he was younger was the single greatest travesty of wrasslin politics of that time .

Art Barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Steiner Screwdriver :wow:

Frankensteiner :wow:

Imagine early 90s Steiner vs Angle. Would've been the GOAT match.

If would be unbelievable.
It actually is the dream goat match.
as far as work rate, from real college and amateur accredited gtapplers in the fictional series of.
the what if such n such hopped out the time machine goat match discussions.

Art Barr

Ozweego

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Houston
He was in the wwe at the wrong time both runs. A little less with his brother because that's one of the best tag teams Ever.
Workhorse Scott Matt skills with the big poppa pump gimmick :takedat:

MrSinnister

Delete account when possible.
Daps
Goldberg had nothing to do with Booker getting screwed over, that was all Triple H ego.
It was the excuse to change the outcome. Booker T was supposed to go over, and I'm sure the E would've been a whole new ballgame if that happened and they let Goldberg face him as a heel. HHH told Vince that he needed to look strong to be the draw on the Goldberg ticket.

Back to the topic of thread. The Steiner thing is a self burial. He was still too much a heel to the fans, and couldn't control his language. He was also hurt, but too cocky to keep his cardio up. He likely had to stop roiding during his run too. Scott screwed Scott tbh. I thought he was going to be the next big thing when he came. Ugly matches.