Was Scott Steiner sabotaged by Triple H in WWE?

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Absolutely not. I was in the arena for a couple of events while their feud was going on and Hunter gave Steiner tons of offense and cowered from him. Steiner made him look like a chickenshyt heel on a couple of occasions.

The problem was Steiner's cardio. He was not ready to have matches that would headline a card. That's on him. I fukked wit Scott but when you come in and they are giving you a huge push like that you have to be prepared.

:manny:

Edit: A lot of people shytted on Hunter back then, maybe rightfully so, but most of the guys he was feuding with were not capable of carrying the ball. Booker was the only one who I felt was screwed over and that's in part because of Goldberg coming in. They decided to give Bill the belt instead of Booker but the racial overtones were complete bullshyt if Booker is not going to win the feud :martin:

DANJ!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Absolutely not. I was in the arena for a couple of events while their feud was going on and Hunter gave Steiner tons of offense and cowered from him. Steiner made him look like a chickenshyt heel on a couple of occasions.

The problem was Steiner's cardio. He was not ready to have matches that would headline a card. That's on him. I fukked wit Scott but when you come in and they are giving you a huge push like that you have to be prepared.

Edit: A lot of people shytted on Hunter back then, maybe rightfully so, but most of the guys he was feuding with were not capable of carrying the ball. Booker was the only one who I felt was screwed over and that's in part because of Goldberg coming in. They decided to give Bill the belt instead of Booker but the racial overtones were complete bullshyt if Booker is not going to win the feud :martin:

This whole post... Steiner came in hot, but he was :flabbynsick: in that ring. And not just with HHH, but with pretty much anybody he faced. We weren't watchin' 1991 Steiner, or even 1999 Steiner. That 2003 version was washed.

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
Steiner came in shot to shyt health wise

I was never a fan of the Steiner in the WWF the 2 times he was there he was always a WCW guy and just didn't fit into that promotion to me. I was a fan of Poppa Pump but I didn't wanna see him go to the E to get buried by banana nose he was in full bury all the WCW talent mode back then too made me stop watching.

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama

Hunter faced Nash, Steiner, Goldberg, Kane, and Booker in '03, only Booker and Kane (he was dope after unmasking) should've went over.