Was Ron Goldman really a drug dealer with a sketchy background ?

Daps
I never believed OJ did it. However it made me :deadrose: when breh would continually troll white folks knowing they was gunning for him. Breh really released a book talking about "if... I DID IT"

:laff: Thats why they put him in prison for going to retrieve his own stuff that somebody stole from him. As payback.

But breh took it on the chin, got on Twitter and continued trolling these devils like :umad:

He knew he made them mad and he didn't care.

Nah he didn't kill Nicole but I don't think he cares that the hoe was dead :yeshrug: and to be honest, I feel the same way about my exes so it is what it is.

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So an agenda based documentary did better than the prosecution? Was it a one sided documentary? :ohhh: Crazy how “documentaries” are now used to convict people.
Well, I was also alive when the trial took place and read about it...unlike maybe 80% of the young kids on this website.

And the documentary provided additional context into not only the political and social climate of the time but also OJ's life in general.

So yeah. The documentary helped fill in some gaps, you fukking nitwit.

Dynamite James

The Main attraction
Daps
Reppin
You know
Well, I was also alive when the trial took place and read about it...unlike maybe 80% of the young kids on this website.

And the documentary provided additional context into not only the political and social climate of the time but also OJ's life in general.

So yeah. The documentary helped fill in some gaps, you fukking nitwit.
What’s with the Cac name calling? “Nitwit” :mjpls: I asked was it one sided. Was there a defense in the documentary?

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What’s with the Cac name calling? “Nitwit” :mjpls: I asked was it one sided. Was there a defense in the documentary?
I can go back and edit the comment with a coli approved insult.

Let me know what you prefer.

😘

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
He went to trial and was found not guilty.

As a result, no one should be shamed for believing in or looking into alternative theories.

The need for OJ to be guilty is one of the OG c00n litmus tests for white acceptance.

Folks wanted that open and shut case instead of the reality of Nicole rolling with a bunch of fiends and drug dealers who were in wayyyyyyy over their heads.

getmoney310cpt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Compton CA/Rosecrans Ave
If the previous abuse and stalking is true, and she went to a shelter the same month she was eventually murdered, AND OJ had her missing keys….

If he did do it, I don’t think he did it by himself, he hired muscle

But the drug dealing angle is also plausible..

Sounds like OJ had tried to wife a hoe white bytch she had a lot going on lol

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
If the previous abuse and stalking is true, and she went to a shelter the same month she was eventually murdered, AND OJ had her missing keys….

If he did do it, I don’t think he did it by himself, he hired muscle

But the drug dealing angle is also plausible..

Sounds like OJ had tried to wife a hoe white bytch she had a lot going on lol

The drug thing is more than plausible — drugs were an everyday thing with Nicole and the crew and Ron (and his people) were trying to be mini kingpins out of a restaurant.

When Ron got his job there, folks were already trapping out of the business. He wasn’t going to get rich off of waiting tables but (some) of the money was in smashing wealthy women with drug habits and getting access to their people so they could move weight.

But Ron and the crew were dipping into the supply as well and had their own habits. They weren’t running a tight ship there and they owed people.

edzyy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Breh this goes beyond Twitter.

And it’s a lot to get into here but just look into these couple of people who were ALL connected and crossed paths.

We know Nicole and Ron were linking up + doing drugs, etc.

But look up Keith Zlomsowitch. He was the director of running things at the restaurant Ron worked at AND Nicole was letting him smash. OJ came at her over this. Keith Zlomsowitch was also a drug dealer. The restaurant was basically being used as a drug front as well. OJ told Nicole not to have these kind of people around his kids and she didn’t give a fǔck.

Faye Resnick was her closest homegirl. They didn’t everything together — smashing the homies drugs, shopping etc. When Faye was on hard times because of her debts and addiction, Nicole took her in and let her stay at the crib.

Michael Nigg :mjpls: was a waiter at the same restaurant and was living like a baller for someone who was supposedly just a waiter and bussing tables. He was in the drug game as well and got killed a year after Nicole/Ron. He was shot and to this day the murder hasn’t been solved. He was the one who got Ron the job at the restaurant and was smashing Ron’s sister.

Start there and it starts making sense.

You had a couple of dudes who wanted to be in the game and these chicks they dealt with who were all fiends and letting them fũck for drugs.
Brett also Brett Cantor - Wikipedia

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
I still don't buy into the notion that the mob did it but it's possible. Just not a strong case for it.