Was Ron Goldman really a drug dealer with a sketchy background ?

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
Yes.

Him and Nicole (and Faye Resnick) were damn near fiends and he had no issue being the conduit to supplying drugs to the crowd they rolled with.

I’m sure it was a heck of a lot easier money than being a “waiter”. But she has zero issue letting him clap those pancake ass cheeks and she got killed in the process. Ron got her bodied by pulling up to her crib to “return” some sunglasses even tho we all know he was there to smash.

Whoever he was in deep with on the drug shǐt knew where to find him and took her out as well because we all know that you can’t leave any witnesses. Didn’t help that Ron was using the damn drugs as well so whoever he owed was on his ass.

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
This Columbian necktie theory bullshyt which is where this theory is supposed to lead to was disproven and not allowed to be used in the trial. Somehow people still believe this though.

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
blame everybody but the bytch.... jus like bobby and whitney...

whitney turned him on
It's easy to go down a conspiracy rabbit hole, but it's hard to ignore the facts:
Brown wrote that she felt conflicted about notifying police of the abuse because she was financially dependent on Simpson.[30] Brown described an incident in which Simpson broke her arm during a fight; in order to prevent him from being arrested, she had told emergency room staff that she had fallen off her bike.[34] She wrote about him beating her in public, during sex, and even in front of family and friends.[35] Of the 62 incidents of abuse, the police were notified eight times, and Simpson was arrested once.[36][37][38] On February 25, 1992, Brown filed for divorce, citing "irreconcilable differences".[39]

Brown said that Simpson stalked and harassed her after they divorced – an intimidation tactic meant to force the victim to return to the abuser.[40][41] She documented an incident in which he spied on her having sex with her new boyfriend.[42] Afterwards, Brown said she felt her life was in danger because Simpson had threatened to kill her if he ever found her with another man.[43] She drafted a will.[44] Brown telephoned Sojourn, a women's shelter, on June 8, 1994.[45][46] She was considering staying at the shelter because she was afraid of what Simpson might do to her, as she was refusing his pleas to reconcile their marriage.[47] She had reported a set of keys missing from her house a few weeks earlier. The keys were later found on Simpson when he was arrested for the murders of Brown and Ron Goldman.[48]

I can understand how someone might embellish but if there's documented evidence of the police being called EIGHT fukking times...

Look what she put in her safety deposit box BEFORE SHE WAS MURDERED:

Before Nicole Brown Simpson was murdered in June 1994, she put items in a safe deposit box that would eventually surface in O.J. Simpson's 1995 criminal trial, in which he was eventually found not guilty of the murders of Brown Simpson and Ronald Goldman. So what was in Nicole Brown Simpson's safe deposit box that became key evidence? According to many sources, the box contained the following:
  • Photos of herself with a bruised and swollen face
  • Newspaper clippings from the night of Jan. 1, 1989, when police responded to an incident between the Simpsons and Brown Simpson was hospitalized
  • A journal tracking alleged stalking by Simpson
  • Apology letters allegedly from Simpson, and a last will and testament

Sometimes a spade is a spade and you don't need to make up random shyt

Dynamite James

The Main attraction
Daps
Reppin
You know
This Columbian necktie theory bullshyt which is where this theory is supposed to lead to was disproven and not allowed to be used in the trial. Somehow people still believe this though.
Was Goldman involved in drugs and dealing. Doesn’t have to be with Columbians.

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
Is there any proof of this or just Twitter accounts throwing shyt against the wall?

Breh this goes beyond Twitter.

And it’s a lot to get into here but just look into these couple of people who were ALL connected and crossed paths.

We know Nicole and Ron were linking up + doing drugs, etc.

But look up Keith Zlomsowitch. He was the director of running things at the restaurant Ron worked at AND Nicole was letting him smash. OJ came at her over this. Keith Zlomsowitch was also a drug dealer. The restaurant was basically being used as a drug front as well. OJ told Nicole not to have these kind of people around his kids and she didn’t give a fǔck.

Faye Resnick was her closest homegirl. They did everything together — smashing the homies drugs, shopping etc. When Faye was on hard times because of her debts and addiction, Nicole took her in and let her stay at the crib.

Michael Nigg :mjpls: was a waiter at the same restaurant and was living like a baller for someone who was supposedly just a waiter and bussing tables. He was in the drug game as well and got killed a year after Nicole/Ron. He was shot and to this day the murder hasn’t been solved. He was the one who got Ron the job at the restaurant and was smashing Ron’s sister.

Start there and it starts making sense.

You had a couple of dudes who wanted to be in the game and these chicks they dealt with who were all fiends and letting them fũck for drugs.

Last edited:

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That ESPN OJ documentary made too strong a case to think OJ was innocent.

I could maybe consider the idea that his son really did it. Maybe.

But I think OJ did it.

And the fact that white America wanted him convicted so badly, and collectively lost their minds when he was acquitted...I mean...that was satisfying. I'm sorry it is just was.

For white people to finally get a tiny, tiny taste of what the justice system is like for black people? *Chef's Kiss*

RIP

Dynamite James

The Main attraction
Daps
Reppin
You know
That ESPN OJ documentary made too strong a case to think OJ was innocent.

I could maybe consider the idea that his son really did it. Maybe.

But I think OJ did it.

And the fact that white America wanted him convicted so badly, and collectively lost their minds when he was acquitted...I mean...that was satisfying. I'm sorry it is just was.

For white people to finally get a tiny, tiny taste of what the justice system is like for black people? *Chef's Kiss*

RIP
So an agenda based documentary did better than the prosecution? Was it a one sided documentary? :ohhh: Crazy how “documentaries” are now used to convict people.