Was Pac Ashamed Of Being From New York?

Daps
Yep, Jordan left BK when he was a baby and Pac left NYC when he was 15 y/o. Same shyt right? :to:

And Jordan never ever reps BK

http://youtu.be/7LLN553cFFE

"Hi, I'm Michael Jordan...and I was BORN in Brooklyn." He says he was born in BK, that's not reppin BK. What about the 1 million other interviews where he calls him self a North Carolina boy?
:leon:

When did Tupac ever deny being born in New York?
:what:

The point I'm Making is that people rep the place that makes them who they are as a person. The place that gave them character.

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:rudy:
Guess you never heard Old School.

Or, knew about his best friend Treach.

Or, the BCC collaboration.

Or, heard snippet of the Angie Martinez interview, where he said he had nothing but love for New York.

Or, that half the Outlaws were from Jerz.

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
this nikka Fredrick Thuglas negged me for disrespecting pac by calling him a ballerina

how is it disrespectful to tell the truth about him? i aint say being a ballerina was a bad thing, all im saying is this nikka had spandex tights on and a tutu doing twirls on his tippytoes at dance recitals

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Most new york rappers never lived any other place but new York. If you moved from north Carolina to new York at 15 by the time your 18 you will feel like new York is your home all your friends the game you learned is going to be new york not north Carolina. I

inndaskKy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"It's like a cool ass hometown, but you gotta grow.."

"When I moved from New York, that was my first lesson, was to know: that I can't keep screaming, 'I'm from New York, I'm from New York!'"

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
pac was in it for the money and since Cali people are very territorial he was repping cali

and lol @ two dudes from NYC causing a beef between east and west. That gang shyt is so stupid.

YBE

Banned
Daps
Technically, Pac is from Harlem.

He acts NOTHING like a typical uptown nikka would though.

He became a man out Oakland.

YBE

Banned
Daps
Most new york rappers never lived any other place but new York. If you moved from north Carolina to new York at 15 by the time your 18 you will feel like new York is your home all your friends the game you learned is going to be new york not north Carolina. I

not necessarily. dude in your example didn't become a man out New York. he did in North Carolina. It's a big difference between being 17-21 running the streets, clubs, doing grown man shyt and being a kid playing with your friends. That young, you barely experienced the city.

like for example. i used to live in a wild ass area of Philly but my moms moved me out when i was 15. technically im from there but, its a big difference between me & my old friends who stayed on the block & became men in that environment. id be a whole different nikka had i stayed there.

YBE

Banned
Daps
"Hi, I'm Michael Jordan...and I was BORN in Brooklyn." He says he was born in BK, that's not reppin BK. What about the 1 million other interviews where he calls him self a North Carolina boy?
:leon:

When did Tupac ever deny being born in New York?
:what:

The point I'm Making is that people rep the place that makes them who they are as a person. The place that gave them character

Precisely.

Daps
this nikka Fredrick Thuglas negged me for disrespecting pac by calling him a ballerina

how is it disrespectful to tell the truth about him? i aint say being a ballerina was a bad thing, all im saying is this nikka had spandex tights on and a tutu doing twirls on his tippytoes at dance recitals

I took an art class in middle school, am I a painter? Plus I just felt like neggin you cause I knew you were tryna be disrespectful.

:manny:

Scotch Hall

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#TSC and surgical shoes
he was a dikkriding ho going through a cali phase. he's a baltimore guy to me

exactly he was a dikkriding ho jumping from region to region

his antics got frank white murdered :sad:

:snoop: dikkriding ho? People can say you riding that way for biggie. His mans' puffy got him hurt.

he was a ballerina tho

:leostare:It was just the way you said it homie, but you mans' prodigy was a ballerina too b