Was Meek Mill dropped from Grand Hustle?

Digga38

The seperation between what's fake and what's real
Daps
Reppin
Dub-C
:ohhh:

You have a point...but to be honest, Meeks shyt wasn't all flames before blowing up.

Even listening to him now, you can tell a difference. You can tell he had people around him teaching him and guiding him along in the studio.

I think if you did that shyt with some of the other Philly dudes who killed shyt on camera when all them dvds were hot, they would be on the same, or a higher level

what are you smoking Meek been bubblin since the flamers series

ItalianoCAC

Spaghetti Slurping WOP
Daps
Reppin
South Philly...all day everyday!
what are you smoking Meek been bubblin since the flamers series

:heh: He could always spit and make decent tracks, but his shyt has been on a whole other level since being around people that sell records.

I think if Jihad had a dope, experienced producer letting him guide him in the studio he can be better. On every dvd back in the day...Jihad > Meek :ooh:

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
:ohhh:

You have a point...but to be honest, Meeks shyt wasn't all flames before blowing up.

Even listening to him now, you can tell a difference. You can tell he had people around him teaching him and guiding him along in the studio.

I think if you did that shyt with some of the other Philly dudes who killed shyt on camera when all them dvds were hot, they would be on the same, or a higher level

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hAG-Ota2mmA&feature=related]Meek Mill - "Rosé Red" OFFICIAL MUSIC VIDEO [HD] - YouTube[/ame]

Meek had I'm A Boss before he inked the deal with MMG. Got out of jail and gave the beat to Rozay and told him to :cook:

Meek playing with these boys, no Sandusky.... got enough anthems do an entire show and he dont even got an album out :pachaha:

*meanwhile*

:shaq:

Last edited by a moderator:

ItalianoCAC

Spaghetti Slurping WOP
Daps
Reppin
South Philly...all day everyday!

Alright...Im not conforming my opinion...but you have an undeniable point :obama:

but if Im in the mood to listen to straight ill lyrics from a Philly dude...Im not going to Meek Mill first. Im gonna go on youtube and look up old dvd era videos :D

And I still think with some producer direction, quite a few of these dudes can be better than Meek Mill. Im not budging on that :birdman:

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
Alright...Im not conforming my opinion...but you have an undeniable point :obama:

but if Im in the mood to listen to straight ill lyrics from a Philly dude...Im not going to Meek Mill first. Im gonna go on youtube and look up old dvd era videos :D

And I still think with some producer direction, quite a few of these dudes can be better than Meek Mill. Im not budging on that :birdman:

:ld: Can't argue with that