NULL
Eiht was one of the most influential ni99as in that era

I believed everything he said in his raps. :ohhh::banderas:

PaperEnterprise

It's the inner strength..
Daps
Reppin
New York
Him being in the wu tang video helped wu get west coast love...

I didnt know much about his music cause of my east coast bias/preference

Daps
Reppin
NULL
My dude Eiht has killed more niccas on wax than every street rapper combined...except maybe Spice 1:pachaha:. Every song on these niccas albums were about murder...and I believed all that shyt. I thought Eiht had BODIES...like killed 100's of niccas type of count. What I loved about Eiht was usually back in the 90's the outro or last song on a gangsta rap album would be some thought provoking shyt or "we need peace/build the community" type shyt. The last song on most of Eiht/CMW albums would STILL be on some "kill a nicca" shyt :pachaha:. Hardest, most ignorant line I've ever heard spit was Eiht on 'One Less Nicca'. This nicca said, "Call me a devil cuz I kill more niccas than the KKK, on another level". I was 15 listening to that shyt like :merchant::blessed:.

Choboy

Pro
Daps
Yes Eiht was a real one from the hood. No debating that. He was a real Crip and was/is respected

Yehuda

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
My dude Eiht has killed more niccas on wax than every street rapper combined...except maybe Spice 1:pachaha:. Every song on these niccas albums were about murder...and I believed all that shyt. I thought Eiht had BODIES...like killed 100's of niccas type of count. What I loved about Eiht was usually back in the 90's the outro or last song on a gangsta rap album would be some thought provoking shyt or "we need peace/build the community" type shyt. The last song on most of Eiht/CMW albums would STILL be on some "kill a nicca" shyt :pachaha:. Hardest, most ignorant line I've ever heard spit was Eiht on 'One Less Nicca'. This nicca said, "Call me a devil cuz I kill more niccas than the KKK, on another level". I was 15 listening to that shyt like :merchant::blessed:.

I heard him say something like "if somebody told me to make a record about peace I'd tell them go fukk yourself", I don't know why but that shyt had me laughing so hard.