was mc eiht really bout that life?

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
I'm sure he was down, but Quik leaned on em somethin terrible. All the times I went to LA nikkaz told me Quik was the man or back in the day nikkaz was bumpin Quik right before they was bout to ride. I mean, all the hoods in LA that I ever was in were Blood so it could be bias but I never heard much about Eiht. The nikka make great music tho so fukk all that.

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
I though he was legit until Quick punked him at the Source Awards...

avon barksdale

i want my corners
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Prison
tumblr_mn28ehr5Ay1qdordeo1_500.gif

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
I'm sayin tho, Eiht had nikkaz that was down for him. At the height of their beef it was lives on the line cuz of the gangbangin element. Quik got at him mainly cuz he called him out for not being hard when it was one on one he needed his homies around to talk that tough shyt whereas Quik is actually nuts if you push him to that point. Had LAPD of found evidence to suggest Quik was the one that murked that Tragniew nikka at his show back in 96 he woulda been locked and we woulda never got Rhythm-al-ism, lol the feds thought Quik was the one that got Big killed since he was at that same party the night he died and it was understood Quik was a live ass nikka.