Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
gina hated martin, she married that baller from above the rim

Action Jackson

Can I live
Daps
I always thought he had to have beat Pam's cakes up at some point. Too much sexual tension there.

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
I thought about this very thing the other day when i watched two back to back episodes...in the one Gina was looking fine as hell, and in the other they was in the bed together and when she got up she actually had a gown on. I was like if he didn't hit i know he was trying like a mutha cuz i woulda been trying to get at Gina hardcore...Pam too.

Has he ever said they ever hooked up?

I don't think it ever happened cuz as fine as she was back then i know she probably had way better options than Martin. :manny:

FreeRZA

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
No. I thought it was known that he was messing with Pam behind the scenes.

The whole show ended because Martin was harassing Gina and she aint like it. Look at the last few episodes. They were alway on split screen or in different scenes cuz they couldnt be around each other.

Da Jungles

CBALL
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MUSIC
The whole show ended because Martin was harassing Gina and she aint like it. Look at the last few episodes. They were alway on split screen or in different scenes cuz they couldnt be around each other.

Yeah we never knew this :heh:

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The show was coming to an end anyways because it started getting super wack. Seasons 1-3 was good, but you could tell it was falling off in Season 4. Season 5 was horrendous..

PrinceDeeDer

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Im just wondering kuz yoim watching the episode where martin first hooked tommy and pam up accidentally and tommys like you gon have to relax with the jokes..and gina does the *fall back* with martin and ginas doing all kinds of dances....and basically im thinking they have too much on screen chemistry to not have been smashing off scareen can anyone clarify it

NOOOOO! they never hooked up and didn't like each other in real life, the last season was Martin by himself because Gina couldn't take Martin no more and that b*tch is the reason why the show got canceled.

destruction.gif