Was MArrtin and Gina dealing of screen?

Daps
Im just wondering kuz yoim watching the episode where martin first hooked tommy and pam up accidentally and tommys like you gon have to relax with the jokes..and gina does the *fall back* with martin and ginas doing all kinds of dances....and basically im thinking they have too much on screen chemistry to not have been smashing off scareen can anyone clarify it

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've never heard it, but they kind of had to have been doing something. I would think it would be hard to spend that much time around someone and them be your on screen man/woman, and nothing go on behind the scenes. Notice she didn't hit him with that sexual harassment shyt until she got married to Duane Martin.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
I'd be willing to bet a sack that they were fukking off camera. You can't be that close and have that chemistry for years and not have fukked a few times.

Chill

carti stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Junipero
I heard Martin wanted to fukk but Tisha declined. I honestly couldn't deal with that having that chemistry.

King Poetic

Yeah I’m Washed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
I think gina was the reason him and lark voorhies ( u know the chick from save by the bell ) broke off there engagement. but they said martin was a hounddog around women and quick to wife up the first chick he like

Pryor

a crazy,real muthaphukka!
Daps
Reppin
Chicago,Illinois
he hit both gina & pam bootayy!, martin told rich daddy bout it when he gave meh dat guest appearence!

Azul

Sunkissed.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Comfort Zone
That is the rumor, but its never been confirmed.

martin-lawrence-tisha-campbell-drama-revealed.jpg

Here is Martin's first wife (married her during Martin's run) :mjpls:

martin-pamela.jpg

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
They probably were smashing then when she hooked up with Duane, Martin probably couldn't stop trying to get the p*ssy and got a little too aggressive with it I bet. That's where the claim of sexual harassment came from probably. But thinking about it though if they were really getting it on why wouldn't Martin admit to it so he wouldn't be looked at as a sexual predator? I've always thought in general that it would be hard to do love scenes over and over again with your co-star and some kind of feelings wont develop. They can talk about being professional all they want but you lay in the bed for a show with a fine ass women your dikk gonna get hard regardless and a woman will get aroused more often than not.

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Gina was fine, and her body was banging back then. Flat stomach with a six pack and a fat ass. Pam was mad slept on though...she was looking right too more often than not.