Was looking into getting a studio apartment. Any brehs got advice or experiences?

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
breh he young n dolo....he could live like a straight pig who cares :russ:

long as that fridge full of brew.....freezer full of drank.....and the weed tucked somewhere its a go :wow:
Nah breh you can't.be a slob when the kitchen and your bed are right next to each other

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
I say go for it. My first spot was a studio and it was the best complex I lived in so far. ALL one bed or studios, less than 100 units, very few kids, gated and tucked away from all the fukkery... damn I miss that place :to:

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
you know damn well a young breh aint cooking a god damn thing but a hot pocket or nuking left overs in the mic stop playing :lolbron:
And how long u think he keeping trash bags on the floor before chucking them?

you-stink-smelly.gif

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
Go for it. Nothing beats living on your own as a man. I lived in a studio when I first moved to Cali. About 550 sq ft which was ideal for me. I could have 4-5 people over comfortably.

My spot was more of a converted multi family unit so just two floors and like 10 units. I was on the top. Laundry was in the ground floor but newer spots have w&d in unit.

I’d say you should look for a “Jr one bedroom”, that’s what I had. It’s like a studio but with a demarcation/wall that separates the living room from the bed area. A bit more privacy when sleeping and it doesn’t feel like one big area

If you're a clean, meticulous and minimalist person go for it

Came here to say this as well. Studio living is best when you keep a light load

pawdalaw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fayetteville
If you're a clean, meticulous and minimalist person go for it
This is my advice. A residence to most people is just a place to hold their stuff. Craft you a place that keeps you focused, comfortable and able to entertain a lady friend and you will thank yourself everyday until you transition.