TMC 8-24
U know you da homie but

pause-champ.gif

bk120

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Back in 2007 I had a girlfriend who had a gay cousin. He was cool though. He was a huge sports fan. We would text back and forth during games. The Pistons were his team and we were texting during the playoff game where Lebron went off on them in Detroit. Dude was pissed. He was like "I HATE THESE DUDES!!! fukk BASKETBALL AND THE NBA!!!"

I replied "Calm down. You just need some dikk lol"

He replied "LOL" and that was that.

Later that night, my girl comes into the room asking me "why you telling my cousin he need some dikk? Do you know how weird that is? Yall texting back and forth and you are comfortable to have that type of discussion?"

To this day, I still don't see the issue.
1*3xfBNV0-ENkNRG4ZZFs6tg@2x.jpeg

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
Back in 2007 I had a girlfriend who had a gay cousin. He was cool though. He was a huge sports fan. We would text back and forth during games. The Pistons were his team and we were texting during the playoff game where Lebron went off on them in Detroit. Dude was pissed. He was like "I HATE THESE DUDES!!! fukk BASKETBALL AND THE NBA!!!"

Later that night, my girl comes into the room asking me "why you telling my cousin he need some dikk? Do you know how weird that is? Yall texting back and forth and you are comfortable to have that type of discussion?"

u was not wrong... he LOL all caps......thats all that matter...

u's a mans man ... don't let anyone tells u differently...

not like u sent pics ...

OperationNumbNutts

Superstar
Daps

:what:

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
Ill be charitable and say they just became friends :skip:
She knew they were talkin .. no harm

But the girllllllllllllll read this

"Calm down. You just need some dikk lol"

Made the dude moist and he had to tell the cousin .. before he responded