Was I wrong for doing this?

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps

Can you answer my question from this post below:

Honestly, I would be upset if a boyfriend was calling my friends behind my back. It has nothing to do with cheating and everything to do with overstepping boundaries.

How would you men feel if I was your woman and called one of your female friends without your knowledge to tell her to stop talking to you? Do you guys see how inappropriate that is?

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
Honestly, I would be upset if a boyfriend was calling my friends behind my back. It has nothing to do with cheating and everything to do with overstepping boundaries.

How would you men feel if I was your woman and called one of your female friends without your knowledge to tell her to stop talking to you? Do you guys see how inappropriate that is?

:manny: I wouldnt give her a reason to do so, back in my hubby days I cut off all females that I fukked, or wanted to fukk. She wasnt gonna do it so he did. I respect him for not coming sides about it.

Plus it wasnt like all contact had needed to be cease, we could have still texted facebook etc, but no hanging out in her place, dinner...pretty much everything that would lead up to sex

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
:manny: I wouldnt give her a reason to do so, back in my hubby days I cut off all females that I fukked, or wanted to fukk. She wasnt gonna do it so he did. I respect him for not coming sides about it.

Plus it wasnt like all contact had needed to be cease, we could have still texted facebook etc, but no hanging out in her place, dinner...pretty much everything that would lead up to sex

Again that shyt is beyond inappropriate. It is probably a good thing that relationship got deaded because that is not the type of man she should be with.

You also didn't answer the question. Are you okay with your girlfriend calling your female friends behind your back and discussing what YOU can and can not do?

I am not talking about whether you would have already cut them off or whether you would have given them a reason to or not (if he didn't like her original answer, he should have broken up with her then not take it upon himself to call you).

Again, I am talking about are you okay with them taking it upon themselves to call your female friends behind your back? Can you possibly see how any sane person would be upset if a new boyfriend/girlfriend did that? I mean you described the relationship as new.

Just like bruddas

Supporter
Daps
And what would those standards be?

Respect as in if homie asked me to fall back and respect his relationship
Honor as in doing so and causing no more interference
Pride as in letting it go and moving on.

I would want any man to do the samething

Just like bruddas

Supporter
Daps
Again that shyt is beyond inappropriate. It is probably a good thing that relationship got deaded because that is not the type of man she should be with.

You also didn't answer the question. Are you okay with your girlfriend calling your female friends behind your back and discussing what YOU can and can not do?

I am not talking about whether you would have already cut them off or not (if he didn't like her original answer, he should have broken up with her then not take it upon himself to call you). Again, I am talking about are you okay with them taking it upon themselves to call your female friends behind your back? Can you possibly see how any sane person would be upset if a new boyfriend/girlfriend did that? I mean you described the relationship as new.

Depends on how she go about it, if she call the woman up and be nice about then I wouldnt mind.

Now if she took the hoodrat approach then I would be upset since she didnt do shyt bout cause more problems.

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
Depends on how she go about it, if she call the woman up and be nice about then I wouldnt mind.

Now if she took the hoodrat approach then I would be upset since she didnt do shyt bout cause more problems.

Well then mo power to you because if a woman does that to you (no matter how "nice" the phone call is) she is likely crazy, controlling, insecure, has no respect for boundaries, and doesn't trust you :yeshrug:

Just like bruddas

Supporter
Daps
Well then mo power to you because if a woman does that to you (no matter how "nice" the phone call is) she is likely crazy, controlling, insecure, has no respect for boundaries, and doesn't trust you :yeshrug:

As I said before I wouldnt even put myself into that type of situation for her to even go behind my back. Thats a worst case scenario imo and I would see how it plays outs down the road before I even consider her any of them things. I can live with only one incident like that :obama:

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
Can you answer my question from this post below:

Originally Posted by SouthernBelle

I'm glad you ask. Well the 1st thing I would ask myself is why did she feel the need to do that. What need do I have of hanging out with female friends in an intimate setting (just the 2 of us chilling) when I have a girlfriend. Is she naturally crazy or am I driving said behavior, If I am driving said behavior than though I will not accept the act I will understand where it is coming from. We tend to create the insecurities we accuse our significant others of having. He should not accept his girl hanging out with ex fukk buddies in a intimate setting if they truly have a committed relationship. But he did goe about approaching the problem the wrong way. He should have been a man and commanded respect from her instead of being a woman about it and attacking the next man.

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
I'm glad you ask. Well the 1st thing I would ask myself is why did she feel the need to do that. What need do I have of hanging out with female friends in an intimate setting (just the 2 of us chilling) when I have a girlfriend. Is she naturally crazy or am I driving said behavior, If I am driving said behavior than though I will not accept the act I will understand where it is coming from. We tend to create the insecurities we accuse our significant others of having. He should not accept his girl hanging out with ex fukk buddies in a intimate setting if they truly have a committed relationship. But he did goe about approaching the problem the wrong way. He should have been a man and commanded respect from her instead of being a woman about it and attacking the next man.

Precisely. Her not willing to give up a guy friend when it makes her boyfriend uncomfortable is wrong. His response to the situation was also wrong. They don't seem compatible in regard to how they think relationships work. She showed signs of being careless/wreck less and he showed signs of being controlling. That is a bad combination.

Just like bruddas

Supporter
Daps
Precisely. Her not willing to give up a guy friend when it makes her boyfriend uncomfortable is wrong. His response to the situation was also wrong. They don't seem compatible in regard to how they think relationships work. She showed signs of being careless/wreck less and he showed signs of being controlling. That is a bad combination.

:manny: youre right

Daps
Reppin
NY
you did the right thing and only reason she reacted so angrily is because she still want the dikk :salute: breh

BasketCase

Superstar
Daps
Respect as in if homie asked me to fall back and respect his relationship
Honor as in doing so and causing no more interference
Pride as in letting it go and moving on.

I would want any man to do the samething

A stranger calls you and basically says:

You can't be trusted around my girl so I'm gonna have to ask you to cancel your friendship with her.

and you want to respect him? A stranger asks you to lose something so that he can gain something and you want to respect him? I don't see where the honor and pride comes from.