Was I wrong for doing this?

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
Basically one of my friends just got into a relationship and her boyfriend wants me and her to stop hanging out. Which is cool with me cause I wouldnt want my girl to be hanging out with another man that she had sex with. Him being the guy he is, we spoke over the phone and dude is real cool, very respectful and we both agree on this.

So later on today I get a call from her and she was heated and was cursing me out. Its not like we was childhood friends, I knew her for like 2 years now and that was about it. I told her we can still text , facebook etc but as far as me coming over and chilling by ourselves we just can't its out of respect.

She hung out the phone and deleted me from facebook.

I dont know brehs :yeshrug:

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Charge it to the game and move on.

You kept to your standards, convictions and honor and now should stand tall and proud cuz you deserve the respect.

Just like bruddas

Supporter
Daps

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
That should've been a conversation between him and his girl, you shouldn't have been involved.

:belip:

Obviously it should have because the bytch wasn't mature enough to handle it herself.

Anyway.....dude might want to re-evaluate the bytch because this might not be what he's looking for. Chicks are usually happy to cut off their male friends for new dikk.

Just like bruddas

Supporter
Daps

Obviously it should have because the bytch wasn't mature enough to handle it herself.

Anyway.....dude might want to re-evaluate the bytch because this might not be what he's looking for. Chicks are usually happy to cut off their male friends for new dikk.

Its a reason why I never wifed her

DarlingNikki

lil baby
Daps
Reppin
Puerta Medusa.

It has nothing to do with maturity. If I'm in an adult relationship I'd like for my man to discuss his issues with my friends with me. Will shouldn't have been involved unless it was her telling her friend she has to cut him off.

If she doesn't feel like he's good enough to stop talkin to Will, that should be her decision, not his. And from there he can evaluate the relationship.

Just like bruddas

Supporter
Daps
breh why u always involved with some other dudes girl

is that the way of life in camden NJ??

:whoa: first off Im not from camden

Second, its not my fault, like if I find out they married or have a boyfriend i dont fukk with them. They come to me with this nonsense. Hate to say it but Im just jump off/side piece material :snoop:

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
:whoa: first off Im not from camden

Second, its not my fault, like if I find out they married or have a boyfriend i dont fukk with them. They come to me with this nonsense. Hate to say it but Im just jump off/side piece material :snoop:

most dudes under 5'6..females usually have them as jumps offs