Was hurricane Harvey and Irma created by HAARP?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nothing conspiratorial about this theory... what in the history of man makes you think that he isn't ambitious and nefarious enough to create tech that can modify climate, for capital gain....??

Hannibal Fox

Eetwidomayloh
Daps
Reppin
Death To Spookism
Patent US4686605 - Method and apparatus for altering a region in the earth's atmosphere, ionosphere, and/or magnetosphere

Isn't actually HAARP. but is a patent for a similar device that uses more power however, there is a lot of confusion with regards to the patent as if you Google HAARP patent that is one of the many results that show up.

However from the initial link:
This invention has a phenomenal variety of possible ramifications and potential future developments. As alluded to earlier, missile or aircraft destruction, deflection, or confusion could result, particularly when relativistic particles are employed. Also, large regions of the atmosphere could be lifted to an unexpectedly high altitude so that missiles encounter unexpected and unplanned drag forces with resultant destruction or deflection of same. Weather modification is possible by, for example, altering upper atmosphere wind patterns or altering solar absorption patterns by constructing one or more plumes of atmospheric particles which will act as a lens or focusing device. Also as alluded to earlier, molecular modifications of the atmosphere can take place so that positive environmental effects can be achieved.

Link to US patent office

Another link to a skeptic forum discussing HAARP and the connection between the inventor of several patents and HAARP one Dr Bernard Eastlund.

Also Skeptoid article

I'll add that if you search Dr Bernard Eastlund you get the initial skeptic forum, wiki page, and HAARP related conspiracy results.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Patent US4686605 - Method and apparatus for altering a region in the earth's atmosphere, ionosphere, and/or magnetosphere

Isn't actually HAARP. but is a patent for a similar device that uses more power however, there is a lot of confusion with regards to the patent as if you Google HAARP patent that is one of the many results that show up.

However from the initial link:

Link to US patent office

Another link to a skeptic forum discussing HAARP and the connection between the inventor of several patents and HAARP one Dr Bernard Eastlund.

Also Skeptoid article

I'll add that if you search Dr Bernard Eastlund you get the initial skeptic forum, wiki page, and HAARP related conspiracy results.

Metabunk is Snopes on steroids with better explanations but it's a disinfo site. Mick West is a video game programmer turned Science writer. No real credentials to debunk anything or knowledge.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
To cause is one thing but I'm saying to straight up control this stuff (which is what people are thinking) is probably impossible, but we cause all kinds of stuff all the time I don't doubt that

It's not probably impossible, it's possible and have controlled the weather for over 100 years. Operation Stormfury, Popeye and Cirrus ar proof of it.

Hannibal Fox

Eetwidomayloh
Daps
Reppin
Death To Spookism
Metabunk is Snopes on steroids with better explanations but it's a disinfo site. Mick West is a video game programmer turned Science writer. No real credentials to debunk anything or knowledge.

So your going to gloss over the bolded?

Sidenote:

Then who should do the debunking then, are you saying common folks shouldn't bother trying?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
So your going to gloss over the bolded?

Sidenote:

Then who should do the debunking then, are you saying common folks shouldn't bother trying?

I read it.

Its ok for common folk to try to do things but i doubt common folks are claiming their websites to be end all be all for information.

Copy Ninja

Superstar
Daps

pbox.php