Was Flex Alexander the first industry plant? Or just a handsome breh who made it happen?

YaThreadFloppedB!

The Patron Saint of Threads
Daps
Reppin
The Bushes

i’m only a min in but I remember the producers doing her dirty with the syndication money. I think she was only like 3 episodes away and they decided to move in another direction with Kyla going to California for college.

Show fell off without Duane and Spirit who carried the show. Replaced with cacs and Ray J who had zero chemistry with Kyla and Arnez

King Poetic

A.K.A. Curve
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southern California
:mjlol:At least he was honest, he needed the money..

Romany must needed it to for playing hammer

L_p1002854522.jpg

image-w1280.jpg

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
What is an industry plant?

Someone who the record/movie/TV company chooses and tries to make a star?

Isn't that 100% of recording artists and actors? At least before YouTube every single act that the companies got behind was someone they tried to make into a star.

That's the entire concept of the entertainment business.

Since YouTube came along, you could argue that the people are choosing their celebs these days. But the list ain't that long really.

Soulja Boy. Adelle. Justin Bieber. Tekashi 69.

I can't hardly think of a comedian or actor that blew up off of internet then went pop.

Joe Rogan sort of. His pod made him into a mega mega star. Desus and Mero. Half the cast of Wild N Out..

Even now, way most of the popular celebs are people the "industry" chooses and puts up front.