Was Danny Glover really 50 in Leathal Weapon 1?

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
That last fight scene in lethal weapon 4 was one or the best boss battles in film history

:banderas:

I gotta copy the entire sequence

Roger Murtaugh: Since I met you, I done some hairy shyt, but this is not gonna happen. I'm gonna be a grandfather; you and Lorna are gonna have a baby. He ain't worth dying for, Riggs. He ain't worth it.
Martin Riggs: Yeah, yeah, you're right. Hey, if he gets away, we can track him down later on with a - you know, with a Howitzer or somethin'. Your son-in-law's over there bleedin', we should get him and get the hell out of here. Anyway, it's rainin'.
Roger Murtaugh: Yeah, it's rainin'.
Martin Riggs: I'm too old for this shyt, too.
Roger Murtaugh: Guy's too damned good.
Martin Riggs: Well, yeah, he's damn good. I mean, how did he do that thing with the gun? How the hell did he do that? I mean, he took my gun apart with one deft move. How did he do that? Huh? How?
Roger Murtaugh: Yeah... okay. Let's go ask him.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
I gotta copy the entire sequence

Roger Murtaugh: Since I met you, I done some hairy shyt, but this is not gonna happen. I'm gonna be a grandfather; you and Lorna are gonna have a baby. He ain't worth dying for, Riggs. He ain't worth it.
Martin Riggs: Yeah, yeah, you're right. Hey, if he gets away, we can track him down later on with a - you know, with a Howitzer or somethin'. Your son-in-law's over there bleedin', we should get him and get the hell out of here. Anyway, it's rainin'.
Roger Murtaugh: Yeah, it's rainin'.
Martin Riggs: I'm too old for this shyt, too.
Roger Murtaugh: Guy's too damned good.
Martin Riggs: Well, yeah, he's damn good. I mean, how did he do that thing with the gun? How the hell did he do that? I mean, he took my gun apart with one deft move. How did he do that? Huh? How?
Roger Murtaugh: Yeah... okay. Let's go ask him.
Only redeeming part of that movie for me.

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Watching part 2 now..they in the immigration office trying to go to South Africa

FREE SOUTH AFRICA, YOU DUMB SON OF A bytch :mjlol: