Was Cleopatra White?

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So in other words this is a case of us black people trying to make ourselves feel important in history.

Hidden colors got nikkas believing lies smh.

Gmack

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah the moors claim any and everybody.

She more than likely worshiped the black Phallus, lets just leave it at that.

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
yeah, she was no pharoah or from that ruling class, if my memory from the early western civ classes serves me correctly she was a descendant of the ptolmaic dynasty. probably mixed, but not black like nefertiti or the queen of sheba

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
It's my understanding that no one knew for sure but it was believed that she was egyptian and greek

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yeah, she was no pharoah or from that ruling class, if my memory from the early western civ classes serves me correctly she was a descendant of the ptolmaic dynasty. probably mixed, but not black like nefertiti or the queen of sheba

I was waiting for you to see this thread, it's funny because Paul Mooney said in his stand up that she was black as night, he basically mislead everyone in that room including me.

Btw did you see my history thread?

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
I was waiting for you to see this thread, it's funny because Paul Mooney said in his stand up that she was black as night, he basically mislead everyone in that room including me.

naw link me to it breh! you also must consider when talking about cleopatra , that racism WAS an issue in that day, from the Greeks problems with Persia to the punic wars between rome and carthage. cleopatra might not have rose to her elevated position if she was of color because of the ptolmaic ruling class, although she did adopt some egyptian customs.

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Ive always read she was from macedon (greek) and a ptolemy...and the ptolemies conquered egypt at there end but they were a greek family which would make her olive mediterranean complexion but white...

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.

How can a comedian mislead you ? Alot of them jokes are satirical and not factual breh...

luckyse7enz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit/Los Angeles
She would be considered black in today's society. She looked like beyonce, only her facial features were slightly more feminine, a result of the Mediterranean air she grew up breathing. Egyptians are black, which explains why whites are so determined to deny that piece of history from us.

I've heard somewhere that she actually wasn't very beautiful at all. Most historical images of her have her looking pretty busted. The whole "beauty" image is said to be something created in recent times.

...and based on how Coli standards work, she DEFINITELY would've been a 3/10.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/england/tyne/6357311.stm

http://flavias.blogspot.com/2011/09/ugly-cleopatra.html

http://rense.com/general9/ugly.htm

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
So in other words this is a case of us black people trying to make ourselves feel important in history.

Hidden colors got nikkas believing lies smh.

You have to understand things in those times were alot different in terms of race,people back then didnt look at race as a social construction as they do now....

mtu wa chuma

archangel of terror
Supporter
Daps

:deadmanny:

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
You have to understand things in those times were alot different in terms of race,people back then didnt look at race as a social construction as they do now....

:comeon: racial and ethnic discrimination existed rampantly, just look at who was allowed to vote in their empires. blacks were demonized after the punic wars and Hannibal almost crushed them buildings