Was Bobby Hill from King of the Hill the most beta male cartoon character ever?

2stainz

GOON MUSIC
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chitown, Sohh Icey towers, LWO
obviously Mort from family guy

KHKl1QF.jpg

Black Cobain

Donkey Punch? I Donkey Slap!
Daps
Reppin
New Afrika
Bobby is pretty annoying, but he was confident as fukk.

Having said that he really did some :mjpls: stuff, from memory: own stuffed animals, asked for black nail polish, hated the fact that Hank and Peggy gave him the house to himself and wanted to be with them, let himself get used by a couple of 8th graders, took advice from Bill, chose Connie over knowing if he was the reincarnation of Lama Sanglug

Bobby was just your average cac, looking back, the Hills would be horrible to be around with, no wonder the breh Khan hates them :obama:

:snoop: i've watched this so too damn much y'all

Daps
Nah Bobby was hit or miss. Unathletic, but an average all around kid.

I almost wanna say it's dale, but he had one of his co workers sprung. Plus he's oblivious to his cheating wife. Let him tell it was the aliens that got his wife pregnant.:bryan:

Imma go with bart tho. I see through the fake cool kid facade. :stopitslime:

Dude gets bullied by Nelson and his crew and he's a simp. :yeshrug:

lotteryplaya

Winning a big lottery jackpot is my dream.
Daps
He didn't have much of a chance with that egomaniac mother. Thought she was a dime but couldn't win the beauty pageant, thought her Spanish was excellent but it was actually so bad they took pity on her and decided not to send her to prison, thought she was a genius but ended up in a cult with the brilliant luanne. Hank barely stood up to peggy so instead of telling her she was wrong he kept covering her ass like a beta. If hank was so honorable like he claims then he would have told dale about his wife playing him for 13 years into raising another mans son.

The only Alphas that Bobby was around were Boomhauer and Buck. That's why Bobby ran to Arkansas with Buck because he finally saw a man doing whatever he wants when he wants.

Bobby didnt have any sexuality questions he was just loose and carefree as a kid. When it came to girls he was dripping in desparation and willing to do anything for them. He even occasionally showed signs of potential HOH when he threw Connie in the bushes for cuter girls.

My vote for asexual cartoon is someone like Martin Prince on the Simpsons. At least Milhouse chased Lisa and other girls but Martin reminds me of Sheldon Cooper before Amy showed up, almost zero interest in dating.