Warriors playing hard AF and looking like a 6th seed Appreciation Thread

Daps
:huhldup: At 10-27 with 6 turnovers. I thought that one for the game was good tho and it was basically in and out. Just can't help but laugh at everybody who
giphy.gif

over dude's 1-2 year run calling him one of the goats.
AHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA.

Curry is one of the GOATs, how made are you fakkit?

tumblr_orgyg6uQD61w4llbjo1_500.gif

Daps
No not really

In other words more help? :jbhmm:

Just playing good physical defense. He doesnt like that.

Yall love this lie :heh:

Thats because the Warriors are a regular season team. They've had all their best moments and played their best ball during the regular season, so if they're struggling already, its unlikely they'll be any better in May and June
More :trash: from this clown.

Daps
No not really

In other words more help? :jbhmm:

Just playing good physical defense. He doesnt like that.

Yall love this lie :heh:

Thats because the Warriors are a regular season team. They've had all their best moments and played their best ball during the regular season, so if they're struggling already, its unlikely they'll be any better in May and June
Everywhere I look, all I see is your garbage posting about a sport you have no clue about. Stick to wrestling you silly white boy.

:scust:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Golden State destroyed their depth(Barbosa.Ezeli,Barnes,Bogut,Spieghts) just to acquire Durant.That was a stupid move imo.Especially whan GS had a 140-24 combined record the previous two seasons.Even when Curry sat out games during the playoffs GS still won because of the great bench depth.This current GS warriors team is too top heavy.
:mjlol: