duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Dap threads are cool but lies arent :ufdup:

1. Draymond didnt have a bad game

2. Kerr has only won coach of the year one time

3. MVP doesnt mean you win every single game you participate in.

Your right, Kerr only won coach of the year last year.

Draymond didn't have a bad game? Was this before or after his wide open 3 barely grazed the rim in the last minute and a half of the game :mjgrin:

Being a unanimous mvp does mean your team shouldn't be scoring in the 80's against .500 teams :mjgrin:

When he going to have that surgery though:jbhmm:

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
Love KD, but rep is rep. :feedme:

full

Bay Area

Raiders/Warriors/A's
Daps
Reppin
East Oakland
Your right, Kerr only won coach of the year last year.

Draymond didn't have a bad game? Was this before or after his wide open 3 barely grazed the rim in the last minute and a half of the game :mjgrin:

Being a unanimous mvp does mean your team shouldn't be scoring in the 80's against .500 teams :mjgrin:

When he going to have that surgery though:jbhmm:
Draymond missed a 3 pointer so he had a bad game?

Curry struggled and still had the most points out of any player on either team.

I realize you're trolling but trash talk cuts a lot deeper when your ammo consists of facts.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Draymond missed a 3 pointer so he had a bad game?

Curry had a bad game and still had the most points out of any player on either team.

I realize youre trolling but trash talk cuts a lot deeper when your ammo consists of facts.

I mean when half of your shots are pull up 1 on 3 transition 3's I hope you score the most points in the game

If only Draymond could have scored more than 12 points then maybe they would have gotten out of the 80's

Bay Area

Raiders/Warriors/A's
Daps
Reppin
East Oakland
I mean when half of your shots are pull up 1 on 3 transition 3's I hope you score the most points in the game

If only Draymond could have scored more than 12 points then maybe they would have gotten out of the 80's
He only made 2 three's. Those only accounted for 6 of his 23 points.. Try again.

The most points per game Draymond has ever averaged was 14 points per game. Did you think he was gonna drop 30? Thats like dissing Dennis Rodman for not scoring enough points.