Warriors being 2nd seed appreciation thread

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No more LaMarcus Aldridge, Kevin Durant coming back, the Warriors are beating the Spurs with or without homecourt advantage (unless Durant doesn't come back and the Rockets pull off the upset or something).

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
No more LaMarcus Aldridge, Kevin Durant coming back, the Warriors are beating the Spurs with or without homecourt advantage (unless Durant doesn't come back and the Rockets pull off the upset or something).
Lamarcus isn't ruled out for the season though.

Further testing is being done and the Spurs are trying to be optimistic.

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
Blow up a 73 win team brehs
you are better than this

that 73 win team was never going to win over 70 games in this season

bogut and ezeli are out for the season, thats two dodget bullets

harrison barnes was one of the main reasons why they lost in the finals, cavs just let him brick those shots and it worked, he was the weak link

Mad Good Dro

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
6q41LoQ.gif
Im done:laff:

Daps
Actually, it's you who isn't too bright (as has been proven time and time again). The Spurs would still be tied with the Warriors in the loss column, and that is really all that matters when it comes down to it, since the Spurs can win their next game (at home, tomorrow, against the Blazers) and move back into 1st place by way of tiebreaker. Maybe stop being so poor and quantitatively challenged? Just a thought.
By the Spurs 'moving back' into 1st place, you're saying the Warriors will be in 1st place, right? You just played yourself. I know that degenerate gambling cac comment hit you hard with the way you keep following me around.

:umad:

Daps
By the Spurs 'moving back' into 1st place, you're saying the Warriors will be in 1st place, right? You just played yourself. I know that degenerate gambling cac comment hit you hard with the way you keep following me around.

:umad:

Well that post (and a basic understanding of the "loss column") is miles over your head. Once again, this is to be expected as it's pretty obvious that you're not too bright, which is why this forum is your life to the point where you get so upset that you run to my profile to recycle the same insult that only continues to expose what a puerile crack baby you are. :yeshrug:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
LeBron James should thank warriors for two free rings

Worst and most overrated squad of all timr

This further proves my claim that no one thinks more highly of Lebron than Kobe stans. Love still out, JR looking like crap, Cavs are losing to everybody, they're the worst defensive team in the NBA whenever Lebron is on the bench...and yet Kobestans have already conceded them the championship solely because....Lebron.