Warriors being 2nd seed appreciation thread

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Let me ask you, if the Lakers were the target of this exact same thread and they went on to win the title that season, how would this thread look to you? Answer honestly.

:lolbron:
I wouldn't even have this thread in the back pocket to bump. I remember poster names, I don't save threads. Since I answered that honestly, how come you pretended not to be a fan of teams but you're clearly a warriors fan?

Daps
I wouldn't even have this thread in the back pocket to bump. I remember poster names, I don't save threads.
I'm not asking if you'd bump this thread, I'm asking you how would this thread look to you after the Lakers won?
Since I answered that honestly, how come you pretended not to be a fan of teams but you're clearly a warriors fan?
Did you not read those 'fake' Tweets properly? Did you not see me targeting all those who took shots at me over all my opinions, and not just my opinions on the Warriors.

Am I a Warriors fan, or am I really a @Gil Scott-Heroin fan? :mjgrin:

Omar Little

It’s all in the Game Yo
Daps
Reppin
B-More

4f135577c696dfbeb49a4df0238463d0.png

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm not asking if you'd bump this thread, I'm asking you how would this thread look to you after the Lakers won?

Did you not read those 'fake' Tweets properly? Did you not see me targeting all those who took shots at me over all my opinions, and not just my opinions on the Warriors.

Am I a Warriors fan, or am I really a @Gil Scott-Heroin fan? :mjgrin:
I'm just excited to see you this summer.