Warriors Acquire Kelly Oubre Jr.

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Dubs caught a case of thinking they’re so much smarter than everyone else. Oubre and Wiggins both were terrible acquisitions.
Well Wiggins came with Minnys 2021 1st so that is somewhat understandable. It’s top 3 protected and then unprotected moving forward after. It could be a huge piece for them moving forward assuming Minny will very likely continue to be drafting in the top 10.

DoubleJ13

Smooth sailing from here on out...
Daps
Reppin
Thunder/TSC
Glad the Thunder moved him since he was the worst type of guy for what the Thunder are about to be doing. A young guy in his final year looking to get paid on a team where he thinks he could just do whatever he wants wasn't it.

:whew:

Thunder legend though if he helps them beat enough bad/middle of the pack teams to get that 1st

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Oubre used to have me pulling my hair out every game.He'd do some selfish, bonehead shyt every other possession.Hated making the extra pass to an open teammate.

When it comes to Suns/ ex Suns, fans of other teams better start taking heed to what I'm saying.Y'all watch these dudes for maybe one-two games a year.I watch these

dudes damn near all 82.Every minute of torture.Now I have guys opposed to me calling DeAndre Ayton the Weed Plate of centers.Ayton is more puzzy than Kapri Styles.

Y'all gone learn:ufdup:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
he had what you would consider a ‘breakout’ season and his team (Suns) seemed to have no interest in keeping him longterm. that’s concerning imo

undefeated in teh bubble without him
the prototypical if you give a nba player 35 mpg and 15 shots you get that output from anyone. I'm pretty sure if damian lee got 35mpg and 15 shots he'd avg the same as oubre :mjlol:

Last edited:

mattlanta

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Oubre can't do shyt on this team. As a ball handler, he has no clue what to do. Last year, he was lucky enough to have CP3 and Devin Booker on his team to handle the rock. Now, without Curry, he ain't shyt

:russ: