WARNING!!!: November is NoFap

buzzkill

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Midwest/GA
:lolbron: you most likely didn't even show any thirst, in your mind you probably were coming across like....
giphy.webp
Meditation in the morning helps me keep my composure

but yea my mind was still running wild

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Its crazy how much we are slaves to instant pleasure :damn:

real talk the only way to fight it is staying busy with anything even videogames (even though doing something productive is better), just to keep your mind off of sex
Yeah it's a struggle. I was on reddit some dudes been going for 1100+ days. I'm like damn. This day 28 and I'm still struggling at times.:damn:

buzzkill

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Midwest/GA
Yeah it's a struggle. I was on reddit some dudes been going for 1100+ days. I'm like damn. This day 28 and I'm still struggling at times.:damn:
longest i went was like 50 something days. eventually the horniest fades and u go in what they call flat line.

i think i could last a long time this run because i got a consistent chick and am working on bringing another on the rotation... doing this without women is rough no cap...

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
longest i went was like 50 something days. eventually the horniest fades and u got in what they call flat line.

i think i could last a long time this run because i got a rotation... doing this without women is rough
I just came from a date. I'm doing a speed dating event at 9 and I might have something lined up on Monday. If I didn't have any prospects I'd probably have lost it by now.

buzzkill

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Midwest/GA
I just came from a date. I'm doing a speed dating event at 9 and I might have something lined up on Monday. If I didn't have any prospects I'd probably have lost it by now.
remember to play it cool :russ:

idk if i could do speed dating at 28 days id be ready to flip a table :mjlol:

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
remember to play it cool :russ:

idk if i could do speed dating at 28 days id be ready to flip a table :mjlol:
It's virtual, I think yoga has helped and the fact that I'm more attracted to the mind of a woman than anything. I got this one chick on bumble I'm feeling but I'm trying to play it cool cause I know being overzealous will kill any attraction she may have.

buzzkill

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Midwest/GA
It's virtual, I think yoga has helped and the fact that I'm more attracted to the mind of a woman than anything. I got this one chick on bumble I'm feeling but I'm trying to play it cool cause I know being overzealous will kill any attraction she may have.
Man ive been saying wild shyt on these dating apps to some of the chicks idgaf about :mjlol: i chill out on the real good looking ones but the avg-above avg ive been showing my ass