WARNING!!!: November is NoFap

Bossino

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
Well for me, and let me know if this is tmi... but busting a quick nut is a stress reliever. And part of its stress relief even sometimes has to do with the fact that you can do it without having to take on drama from a woman. :dame:

So with that being said, now when I get stressed out cause of work or other life foolishness, I gotta find another outlet.

So it's not difficult per se. But at least once or twice I had to catch myself :dame:
This is why I'm not doing no fap until I have my own place and transitively a ton more control over when I have sex. Moving by January then I'll be on it, more so for added energy

Bossino

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
This is what I'm experiencing. The urges get easier to mentally brush off as the days go by. Definitely going past November brehs :wow:

This death grip syndrome ain't it.:dame::mjcry:

:dame:Alert.:dame:alert

As far as the bolded goes I loosen to just thumb and index near the tip and started using lube. Made a world of difference in my sex life in terms of erection quality fwiw

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
Okay I'm about to say fukk what I once said. Why the hell I have to practice my pull out game in a dream. Like this shyt is getting treacherous at this point :mjlol:.

On one hand the dreams are getting pretty vivid but on the other I'm not trying to wake up to a mess all the time so I managed to hold on.

I think I need to find a shorty before I lose my damn mind :deadrose:

ImLionyall

Workin on dat Roar
Daps
Reppin
Serengeti
I started watching twitch streams in my free time. I understand my men simp now:francis: i may break soon.