WarioWare: Get It Together! (September 10, 2021)

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
havent' gotten that far...but there isn't the usual amount of nonsensical mini-games, toys, etc? to unlock?

I beat the story in 3 hours and unlocked 90% of the minigames. There's probably a little over 100 which is good.

But instead of collectibles, this game has challenges, but the challenges aren't that fun IMO. After you beat the story, the only reason to come back IMO is if you just want to do jump in jump out couch multiplayer with a friend. That's just my opinion tho.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
:hhh:

the stupid collectables was one of the best thing about the series.

damnit nintendo!

Lowkey I opened the game just now because we had this conversation, and it unlocked the emporium :dead: I guess it only unlocks after beating the story. So I guess it does have collectibles, but they don't work like the toys in the last game anyway

Daps
I beat the story in 3 hours and unlocked 90% of the minigames. There's probably a little over 100 which is good.

But instead of collectibles, this game has challenges, but the challenges aren't that fun IMO. After you beat the story, the only reason to come back IMO is if you just want to do jump in jump out couch multiplayer with a friend. That's just my opinion tho.

There's supposed to be over 200 minigames