Warhammer 40k Space Marine 2 [Xbox Series X/S, PS5, PC](9/5/24)

Detroit Wave

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The D
I hope they go all in on mp too.
i wonder if they gonna go the easy route and make it sm vs csm again in multiplayer. it makes the most sense and is easy to balance since both sides use almost all of the same gear.

i really want to see them change it up tho and go with some wild shyt like sm vs necrons in pvp.

Detroit Wave

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The D
Yea man I'm gonna just pre-order the game and the action figure. I recently became a fan of 40k. So much Lore and it's always expanding.

If they give us other Marines as DLC I'd loose my shyt
well they prolly wont make a dlc like that for single player. in the first game they had hella chapters/traitor legions and customizations in the pvp tho. the only loyalist chapter to show up in the first game were the blood ravens towards the end of the game. the pvp is still poppin on the PC version of the game too as well as the DLC maps/mode since they rolled it all into one package as the anniversary edition of the game.

also, 14 mins of straight gameplay. :wow: the Leman Russ wiping out half the horde at 11:15 ish :wow:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
well they prolly wont make a dlc like that for single player. in the first game they had hella chapters/traitor legions and customizations in the pvp tho. the only loyalist chapter to show up in the first game were the blood ravens towards the end of the game. the pvp is still poppin on the PC version of the game too as well as the DLC maps/mode since they rolled it all into one package as the anniversary edition of the game.

also, 14 mins of straight gameplay. :wow: the Leman Russ wiping out half the horde at 11:15 ish :wow:

@Adeptus Astartes yo