WarGames coming to Survivor Series

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
World war 3..what was the gimmick with that? The winner gets a title shot? I remember Scott Hall winning one.

3 ring, 60 man battle royal. First year was for the actual title which Randy Savage won, final 3 years was for a title shot (The Giant, Hall, and Nash won the last 3).

Daps
So on the men side what can they do probably The Bloodline (Roman/Jey/Jimmy/Solo/Sami) vs. Mcintyre? Brawling Brutes?

On the women's side seems they'd be building to a Damage Control vs. Team Bianca setup :jbhmm:
I literally said something similar in a Raw thread like 2 weeks ago

Roman/Sami/Solo/The Usos
vs
Drew/Logan Paul/Sheamus/Butch/other dude

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
So on the men side what can they do probably The Bloodline (Roman/Jey/Jimmy/Solo/Sami) vs. Mcintyre? Brawling Brutes?

On the women's side seems they'd be building to a Damage Control vs. Team Bianca setup :jbhmm:
I’m ok with both of those ideas

fukk it. HHH is promoter of the year and he only been in power for two months

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I think the Elimination Chamber works better(debuted at SS and has a survivor element), but this is good. Nov is Fall Brawl month when WCW ran WarGames so it's right synergy. Good on him making Survivor Series a big 4 again and not just WWE Bragging Rights. I still want 4v4 matches too. Could be great.