War Machine Teaser Trailer (Brad Pitt Netflix Movie)

StraxStrax

I'm selling these fine leather jackets
Daps
This film is so conflicting for me. It has some great scenes and Brad is kinda funny but at other times it's boring and in the first 60 mins it has at least 5-6 mins of voice-over explaining everything.

StraxStrax

I'm selling these fine leather jackets
Daps
This film is so conflicting for me. It has some great scenes and Brad is kinda funny but at other times it's boring and in the first 60 mins it has at least 5-6 mins of voice-over explaining everything.

So I finished it. What a strange movie.
The tone is all over the place. Goes from a war comedy to dark war drama and everything between over and over. Brad Pitt and Anthony Michael Hall act like Coen side characters cut from the first draft while everybody else act like they are Zero Dark Thirty.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
The tone is all over the place. Goes from a war comedy to dark war drama and everything between over and over. Brad Pitt and Anthony Michael Hall act like Coen side characters cut from the first draft while everybody else act like they are Zero Dark Thirty.

Yeah. I liked the movie but the tone was indeed all over the place.

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang

I agree. It was funny in some parts but others I was like :ld:. It got so dark at the end, that it seemed like a completely different movie.

Brad Pitt skipping his leg days. Them frail legs of his.