War is Not the answer! Pray For Israel & Palestine Brehs: #10 USC Trojans vs #21 Notre Dame Fighting Irish

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I told people that Caleb Williams has flaws in his game too. He looked average in the 2nd half against that terrible Colorado defense.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Yo this game reminds me of Menace II Society. When dude was like that looks like how Caine was whoopin yo ass last night. :mjlol:
You know damn well yo parents aint let you watch Menace to Society CAC

You was watching Denis The Menace :mjpls:

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
aint no one deflecting.....Im just not a delusional fan....and like I said you all have not played anyone....when you lose next week just remember I told you...

What that say about y'all....that we barely beat this ND team.....with a trash ass mid QB as you, @Silkk and whoever have been saying.....for them to come out and absolutely DESTROY Y'ALL with a *checks notes* generational once in a lifetime QB :laff:

@CrimsonTider please help me make it make sense

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
@Rekkapryde See why I keep my foot on the PAC 12 Bums neck? :gucci:

This is the shyt I'm talking about. All the high flying offense bullshyt. No dummies there is just no defense in that trash conference. :mjlol:

They tend to look very pedestrian against mid to good defenses. :skip:

Cant put this on the Pac 12....Lincoln Riley BEEN allergic to defense.

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
What that say about y'all....that we barely beat this ND team.....with a trash ass mid QB as you, @Silkk and whoever have been saying.....for them to come out and absolutely DESTROY Y'ALL with a *checks notes* generational once in a lifetime QB :laff:

@CrimsonTider please help me make it make sense
we already know we have a trash defense bruh....but like I said lets do an AVY bet for next weeks game if you feeling so confident about it??.....

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
we already know we have a trash defense bruh....but like I said lets do an AVY bet for next weeks game if you feeling so confident about it??.....

tumblr_ltg6xfVnyc1r4ghkoo1_400.gif

This what y'all been reduced too lmao. But fasho, run it lol.