War is Not the answer! Pray For Israel & Palestine Brehs: #10 USC Trojans vs #21 Notre Dame Fighting Irish

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
I don't understand why he has no escapability given the kind of athleticism he has

Not just in this game, but every game I see him he's extremely stiff in the pocket and never is able to react to incoming defenders
Caleb is insanely accurate throwing on the run so much so that he’s never developed how to properly play from the pocket

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
He's not overly elusive. He has some elusiveness but it's when he sees you coming
I see this as a problem progressing to the next level. nikka buys zero time

He's escaping to pass as opposed to escaping to run.. It's the mindset of it, for better or worse
Russ in his prime was escaping to pass, he'd turn his shoulder and back up about 4-5 yards to load up and let it go. Caleb should incorporate that if he wants to take his game to the next level because he's way too stiff and clunky moving with the ball in the pocket with incoming defenders

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
fukk USC and everyone who loves them
Oh word breh? :gucci:

Aint nobody even been shytting on your bum ass bama squad. Honestly you bytches don't even exist since Georgia took it over but ok cool

office-ryan.gif

That summer jam screen comes for everyone eventually.......Texas already dug in yall ass but im sure it'll happen again....