Want to avoid black areas? There's an app for that :snoop:

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
fukk em......let them be scared.....

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps
I don't see the issue here.

A black person is more likely to be murdered in a black neighborhood than a white one.

Truth hurts.

I can see myself using this

And a white person is 84% more likely to be murdered by another white person than a black one, which amounts to 1 in 500,000 in frequency, or a 0.0002%. Crimes are not only overwhelmingly Intra-racial, but they are usually of a personal nature (meaning you know the person, stupid). Too early in the morn for all this c00ning.

ku-medium.gif

Last edited:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
I don't see the issue here.

A black person is more likely to be murdered in a black neighborhood than a white one.

Truth hurts.

I can see myself using this

:patrice: IDK breh, you're trolling has been off lately. @malcolmxxx_45 stepped his troll game up significantly :salute:

You on the other hand seem to be faltering. If you gonna troll, troll with excellence. Now go and make an old man proud :flabbynsick:

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Oh well.....nobody was complaining about that app that helps you find black businesses to support

Can't complain when there's people who use similar apps......but for a totally different reason :lolbron:
Who is complaining? What does a "black business App" have to do with this App? You came in here arguing against air :laugh:

Arishok

No
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 'Go
Maybe I'll get this app, then I'd know what places to go to be free of cacs in my area :blessed:

Damn it's offline :damn:

Daps
Who is complaining? What does a "black business App" have to do with this App? You came in here arguing against air :laugh:

And what part of that post was arguing against anyone or anything? :leon:

You sound mad, good sir......I'm afraid that laugh smilie isn't hiding it very well :leon:

Double J

Banned
Daps
:blessed:

This should come in handy :ehh:

But they should name it Avoid the Groid :heh: