Want a job working for Xbox (Microsoft) as a Community rep?

up in here

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:russ: has anyone read the job description? this is literally job positions to be a courtdog, meach, smooth. from the job requirement list:

"Be an active participant/spokesperson for Xbox on various community boards and online forums"

where can i sign up to get paid for stanning ps3/ps4 :ahh:

Also covers those MS reps who was harassing folks waiting in line to play the Wii U at Best Buy, lol

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
:patrice: he was black too. is stanning xbox a low key career opportunity for nikkas?
I've been trying to tell nikkas...

We xbox shuffling out here....
anigif_enhanced-buzz-13010-1347141771-7.gif

Smooth3d

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa,Ok
Real talk. @Rekkapryde @King Sun @marcuz etc. I don't know what y'all currently do for work. But if Microsoft offer you a job starting at 6 figures and A+ benefits would you not take the job? I think any rational person would unless they had a comparable job already. Let Sony come calling my name and see how quickly I give this bank job (assuming they pay better).the bushes.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Real talk. @Rekkapryde @King Sun @marcuz etc. I don't know what y'all currently do for work. But if Microsoft offer you a job starting at 6 figures and A+ benefits would you not take the job? I think any rational person would unless they had a comparable job already. Let Sony come calling my name and see how quickly I give this bank job (assuming they pay better).the bushes.

of course i would, what's your point?