Want a job working for Xbox (Microsoft) as a Community rep?

Smooth3d

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa,Ok
http://majornelson.com/2013/08/01/l...ick-ass-team-to-help-lead-us-into-the-future/

Have you wondered what it would be like to work in one of the coolest jobs on the West coast? Actually, two of the coolest jobs on the West Coast that have just opened up as full-time positions on my team. (One and Two) This is a rare and unique opportunity to join me, Major Nelson, and the Xbox Community team as we blaze new trails and I want you on this team!

Interested? Read the official job descriptions here and here. If you’ve held these reins before, and one of these roles scream you, APPLY NOW via the MSFT Careers Page.

Applied! Would love to work for a fortune 500 company! :win:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
nikka is going to get paid in ms points
k3u3i9.jpg

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:russ: has anyone read the job description? this is literally job positions to be a courtdog, meach, smooth. from the job requirement list:

"Be an active participant/spokesperson for Xbox on various community boards and online forums"

where can i sign up to get paid for stanning ps3/ps4 :ahh:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
:russ: has anyone read the job description? this is literally job positions to be a courtdog, meach, smooth. from the job requirement list:

"Be an active participant/spokesperson for Xbox on various community boards and online forums"

:ohhh: so that's what Courtdog does during the day.....

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

maybe we can make this into help court get a job thread
Im not a Xbot but if you paid me to be, it's job that must be done. :wow:
:russ: