Wanna To Learn About Crony-Capitalism/OLIGARCHY? (Watch "INSIDE JOB")

Audemar

Superstar
Daps
So, having the majority getting treated fairly would be a nightmare? The 1% makes more than the average American. Our working and middle-class is disappearing.
You said redistribution of wealth. How would this redistribution work? Which individuals/groups would have their wealth redistributed? Who would be the primary beneficiaries? In any society, there will always be an opulent minority. It's how things work. The issue is when wealth starts becoming synonymous with political power, as has been the case for the last 40-50 years.

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
You said redistribution of wealth. How would this redistribution work? Which individuals/groups would have their wealth redistributed? Who would be the primary beneficiaries? In any society, there will always be an opulent minority. It's how things work. The issue is when wealth starts becoming synonymous with political power, as has been the case for the last 40-50 years.
That greed of wealth has bankrupted our country. I'm NOT against business and wealthy people. What I'm against is greed and these people buying coke whores off of our taxes.

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Greed and the pursuit of wealth has ruined society, in general.

Fair enough. :ehh:
Yeah man, it sucks we are in trillion dollars of debt because of greed. Greenspan even said his philosophy was flawed. Minorities like Blacks suffer the most from this. I was good during the Bush years, but I know people who struggled. Also, this deregulation started with neocons. Especially, when Reagan appointed Greenspan as Federal Reserve chair. I feel like bankers who crash our economy should be put in prison. Like they did in Ireland.