Walmart PS5 (11/12/20) @ Midnight

Jchr is

Banned
Daps
shyt literally died while processing. What in the fukk, and they can kiss my ass with that cheeky restock on digital purchase bullshyt message.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
You sounding like a "I wanna fit in" type nikka in this post. Aren't you a PC gamer
You sound retarded, the only consoles i havnt owned in history are:

ps1
Ps2
Wii
Switch
Xbox 1

youre talking to a golden cartridge Zelda and OG xbox gamer here :camby:

i just think it’s inferior gaming

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
So nobody still trying? I had one in my cart, didn't get thru till about 4 min afterwards. They did leave it in my saved for later in my cart. After the noon rush my girl was in the same position but it immediately removed it from her cart afterwards.

It's still in mine at the moment. If it stays there then I won't have as many steps to check out which gives me a huge advantage. Fingers crossed

killacal

Banned
Daps
So nobody still trying? I had one in my cart, didn't get thru till about 4 min afterwards. They did leave it in my saved for later in my cart. After the noon rush my girl was in the same position but it immediately removed it from her cart afterwards.

It's still in mine at the moment. If it stays there then I won't have as many steps to check out which gives me a huge advantage. Fingers crossed
Itll wipe right before 6pm like itjust did to me at 259

Lhark

Superstar
Daps

I had to cop mine from another website, Walmart froze the whole time for me and it left me with nothing.