Wall Street is Betting The Microsoft-Activision/Blizzard Deal Will Fail

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
And most of sonys studios don’t personally like him

Because he hides behind phony righteous intentions of "being for the developers" but then will leak their games and announcements with no hesitation, for self-gain.

A lot of people in the industry dont fukk with him, its not just Sony studios. Same with that Takashi guy he works with.

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
He’s been reporting on Sony for years. Even been known to jump in twitter fanboy wars.

Yeah his MO is to spread Fud around. That’s what this article exists for.

He's been reporting on the entire industry, not just Sony.

And if you haven't noticed, the entire industry has been spreading FUD about Sony the last couple years lol. That's the type of content that generates the most clicks and views.

Either way this ain't a Sony or console war thing anyways. Phil already said theyre going to continue making COD games for PS consoles.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
He's been reporting on the entire industry, not just Sony.
Most industry people are centered around a certain platform. JS was the lead reporter on Sony and Considered a sony “insider” at Kotaku for years.

And if you haven't noticed, the entire industry has been spreading FUD about Sony the last couple years lol. That's the type of content that generates the most clicks and views.
Sony stans :mjlol:

Either way this ain't a Sony or console war thing anyways. Phil already said theyre going to continue making COD games for PS consoles.
It’s a Jason Shreier Fud for clicks thing :ehh:

breakfuss

#SHAMBLES
Supporter
Daps
Stan account says its impossible, more news at 6

“But gizmo_san he’s a real lawyer!:damn:
LOL. After all this time you still believe I'm stanning for Microsoft? Really? I will kick your ass, Gizzard. I'm eating lunch at the Arby's on 44th and Konnichiwa. Pull up.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
LOL. After all this time you still believe I'm stanning for Microsoft? Really? I will kick your ass, Gizzard. I'm eating lunch at the Arby's on 44th and Konnichiwa. Pull up.

The fact that you stepped foot in a Arby’s means you already lost the fight, brother. :francis: