Walked Onto The Set Of "The Deuce" (HBO) In East Village

Steady B

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Just finished watching the pilot and I must say that this show is lining up to be another win for HBO. Dave Simon wins again! Great cast! You would of thought Donald Goines created this. There will be a lot of fukkkery on this show!

I'm Ready :lolbron:

Mr. McDowell

The Brotha's Got His Own Money
Daps
Reppin
Jamaica Estates
i actually work on the show, my name is in the credits (starting episode 2 forward i didnt work on the pilot)...

I basically run my department ; my boss gets the work and supplies the workers and everything we need but im in the frontlines making everything happen. we are behind the scenes but trust me without me and my team doing what we do they wouldnt be able to film what they want to film

i cant get into much because i will be jumping into season 2 next year, but i will say it was one the best experiences i had in the film business here in NYC, It was a huge production and at times we had over 100-200 backround actors plus 50+ cars from the 1970s era. Im proud to say i was a apart of it

OP i bet i can guess where in the east village u bumped into us...was it 2nd street and ave A? grand and pitt st? 6th street and Ave a? lol i can go on and on, this shyt was my life summer of 2016

You work in Locations?

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
i wanna watch this but i cant stop laughin at Meth with that hair!
:mjlol:

Mr. McDowell

The Brotha's Got His Own Money
Daps
Reppin
Jamaica Estates
I forget just how much I hated dirty New York as a kid (yet am somehow still intrigued by it). Damn, shyt was grungy as hell. These pilots though are too f'n long.

Not sure if I'm in yet.