Waking up to a dikk inside of you appreciation

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I hate finger banging. It's weird
You haven't had it done right just yet, once you deal with a man that knows how to look for, find and work that G spot, you'll be squirting like a water gun. Believe me :shaq:

Its not something that should be done all the time tho its like a side dish.:jawalrus:

Last edited:

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
You haven't had it done right just yet, once you deal with a man that knows how to look for, find and work that G spot, you'll be squirting like a water gun. Believe me :shaq:

Its not something that sure be done all the time tho its like a side dish.:jawalrus:

Fingers aren't soft and malleable like a weiner.

Wieners don't have finger nails. What if they fingers ashy.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Fingers aren't soft and malleable like a weiner.

Wieners don't have finger nails. What if they fingers ashy.

If they got long nails :huhldup:

otherwise,rubbing those walls with a finger or two brings on the water works 100 percent of the time..

:dead: at them being ashy

Last edited:

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
I'm not talking about rape guys. I'm talking about falling asleep next to you SO and you waking up to him fuking you like you ain't even there.

I love it. It's like a show of force or dominance.

But here's the problem...you been sleep. You might still be wet from the consensual sex you had hours before but what if you aren't?

Well of course you gotta give him a blow job.
we need more females like u :shaq:

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
Reading OP literally had me like
:what::rudy:
Fukk wrong with these bytches

You're banned from the salon. You don't come to a woman's space and disrespect us. You nikkas have had a four decade global platform to call black women bytches and hos don't come up in here degrading us. Can't us black people who respect and value the womanhood of blackness enjoy a bit of sexual banter without you doings the Cacs work by dragging us? Nikka do you know your dad's name? You fukking scam bag. Fuk on, nikka you powerless bastsrd.

Jahbarri

Banned
Daps
Reppin
MONTREAL
idk whats up with all u coli down low fakkit nikkas dreaming about waking up with dikk in the booty but :camby:these thoughts don't cross a straight mans mind.