Waking up to a dikk inside of you appreciation

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
A man can break into your home and start having sex with you while you're sleeping and that is considered rape.
You liking it and that person being your s/o doesn't change that.
You cannot change a definition to where you deem fit.
With that being said, I think every relationship has unspoken rules on what is ok and what is not ok between both partners. Some women like it and some women don't but I think the most important thing to remember is that the definition doesn't change.

Ignore my point about it being from an SO and all rape might be force but not all force is rape. It can be consensual and still be forceful and domineering.

havoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Live your own life
I'm not talking about rape guys. I'm talking about falling asleep next to you SO and you waking up to him fuking you like you ain't even there.

I love it. It's like a show of force or dominance.

But here's the problem...you been sleep. You might still be wet from the consensual sex you had hours before but what if you aren't?

Well of course you gotta give him a blow job.
You are my kind of lady :banderas:

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
get her pregnant and she aieem know it :wow:
Uh, maybe she's on birth control. Why you acting shocked she let dude hit raw if it's someone she has an established sexual relationship with?

Like dude said, some of yall sound like you've never been in a relationship lol.

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Chick I used to date didn't like to fukk in the morning..said she felt dirty and wanted to shower first :bryan:

Legit would piss me off...everything be all nice and marinated in the morning :ahh:..why fukk it up by showering? :shaq2:

Daps
Reppin
flowerpots
Uh, maybe she's on birth control. Why you acting shocked she let dude hit raw if it's someone she has an established sexual relationship with?

Like dude said, some of yall sound like you've never been in a relationship lol.
I don't even fukk with men
nikkas getting pissy over casual observations now :aicmon:

Aceofspades404

Superstar
Daps
Ignore my point about it being from an SO and all rape might be force but not all force is rape. It can be consensual and still be forceful and domineering.
You cannot consent to sex if you are asleep and I think you're missing my whole point. You're not wrong for liking it and thinking it's ok. There are some women who don't like it and are shamed for it and that's a problem bc by definition it is rape. Post an article in TLR about a wife filing rape charges against her husband and see the responses you get.
Me personally, I wouldn't have a problem with it but that wouldn't change the definition.

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps

So because we don't view sex like you do we've never been in relationships?

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
So because we don't view sex like you do we've never been in relationships?
No because if you act surprised that someone had sex with no condom with someone they already are regularly having sex with, you sound like you've never been in a relationship.