The White King TuT
Daps
tell her you are gonna stop drinking and start going to AA meeting

Nick Barnes

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Minneapolis
:damn: I failed... Saw her last night and its like she already moved on :snoop: It was just awkward...

:to: I feel like shyt, I don't know what to do.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yea its cool. Waking up and immediately grabbing some Ass is nice. But having them immediately trying to plan a whole day for yall as soon as you wake up is annoying as shytt.

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
I agree....

But thats probably cause me and wifey probably have more sex in the morning than we do it at night...

I can't stand Drake, but soon as I wake up the first thing that comes to mind is the song with him and J. Cole..

"Let meeee hit in the morning....." :ahh:

Nick Barnes

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Minneapolis
Gimme all the details breh :lupe2:

Well she was kickin it with her girlfriend and a close friend of mine while I was at work, after I got off they all come over to my crib to meet up and it was immediately awkward between us. We were watching the end of the grizz/thunder game and we barely talked. :snoop:

After the game we decide to hit up the lake and chill, there shyt was even worse, it's like we barely knew each other :damn: I mentioned something about us and she said she still feels the same way she did. (Us just being "friends" not dating)

I don't know what to do man, she said she missed me via text (after I said it first tho) this is the longest and most serious relationship i have ever been in so I don't know how to handle any of this, I'm super depressed.

And you coli wolves can call me a bytch, p*ssy whatever I don't care. She was my best friend.... Love fukkin sucks.