Wake and Bake Appreciation Thread

Freedman

Choppers For Karate Nggas
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
942382_464977556921899_623021425_n.jpg

I just thought bout how it be cows and pigs and chickens and shyt decapitated and shyt waiting to be made into food stuff just like this :to::to:

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps
i see alot of you guys like to smoke then eat well im the total opposite. i hate eating when i first get blazed infact i usually plan to eat then i roast one. the only time i get the munchies is when im burnt out but when it comes to being totally lit i dont care to eat

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
How far into it are you? I quit smoking a month and a half ago and I feel like a goddamn Super Saiyan. Weed isn't harmful physically, but it makes me so lethargic that I think it's bad mentally.

Yeah it fukks with you mentally big time. It takes away your motivation and gives you that fukk it attitude. I just stopped burning a few days ago and it's a bytch but after a couple of days it's out of your system at least in a physical sense. But because im so used to doing everything high, it's a mental hurdle I have to clear in order to truly not want any bud.

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia

Tomorrow makes 7 days :to:

I won't lie the first 3 days felt like torture. Now it's getting easier. Every other night I have a drink so I don't feel as uncomfortable kicking this shyt. I feel like a legit junkie breh :to:

My nikkas telling me it's a mental thing I'm like :why: no way this shyt is 100% mental

Honestly it is all mental bruh. Your appetite may decrease for a few days and you may have slight side effects like a stomach ache and diarrhea for a day or two but everything else is in your head.

Daps
Reppin
me
Honestly it is all mental bruh. Your appetite may decrease for a few days and you may have slight side effects like a stomach ache and diarrhea for a day or two but everything else is in your head.

but isn't thc a chemical? & don't chemicals have affects on your body? :to:

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia

but isn't thc a chemical? & don't chemicals have affects on your body? :to:

I feel where you coming from but if you have ever seen a crackhead quit smoking rocks or someone stop shooting heroin than you'll know that it is a mind thing more than anything. Other than those slight side effects and a little bit of restlessness I don't find myself getting physically sick and breaking out in cold sweats cuz I aint burned in a couple days.

Daps
Reppin
me
I feel where you coming from but if you have ever seen a crackhead quit smoking rocks or someone stop shooting heroin than you'll know that it is a mind thing more than anything. Other than those slight side effects and a little bit of restlessness I don't find myself getting physically sick and breaking out in cold sweats cuz I aint burned in a couple days.

True I think how often you do it plays a big part too

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Marijuana isn't physically addictive. There aren't withdraws, the only thing that sucks is sleeping at night because it makes sleeping so much easier.

Daps
Reppin
me
And I've been pretty much an everyday smoker since I was about 16. And im 31 now so I know if I can stop anyone else can. Though I won't front like it is easy.

What age did you quit? And why? How dramatic was the change back to 100% sober :yestare:

just curious about what im in for :lupe: