Wakanda For Never: Lupita Nyong'o officially a member of #SwirlGang.

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Two things can be right you dunce lmao, its called intersectionality, people dont exist on waves of black or white, there will be alot of nuance in the mix

Some posters are colorists and hypocrites and will jump at the very little thing to drag a BW for, in this case dating a white man

Some are simply hypocrites who scream PAWG at any little chance they get and still call BW slurs at any given slight

Human beings are complex and so are the members on this forum

Facts - somehow doesn’t prevent you guys from sweeping generalizations though. You habitually zero in on the worst elements on this forum.:francis:

Edit - nevermind - they just said you’re a dikkriding fakkit who loves the attention. I don’t know why gay black men act the way you do

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
this is more of her element.

i don't know, i was never convinced by any of her relationship with black men

she always gave me the vibe of someone who prefer white men slightly. I'm saying this because this makes her looks desperate. there is nothing exciting for a divestor than finding out a white man is into black women like this has-been actor is. Cacpita probably felt validated after seeing him marry a dark skin woman like her.

anyways, not Liberian or mander

i'm also happy I didn't see Black Panther 2 and it didn't gross anywhere as much as the first one
w=280

TQbrit

Banned
Daps
Facts - somehow doesn’t prevent you guys from sweeping generalizations though. You habitually zero in on the worst elements on this forum.:francis:

Edit - nevermind - they just said you’re a dikkriding fakkit who loves the attention. I don’t know why gay black men act the way you do
Lmao you people are NOT ok

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
I doubt her interest in him is from a belief that black men don't want her, she was just dating a brother. Stop reaching, some of you 🤣

The reality is most people have an attraction to people regardless of race, as there's attractive people from every background. And if the opportunities present itself, most people would try dating someone of a different race, at least once...

34 years, and just human history on record really, have taught me that the people who truly, to the soul, are not attracted to anyone of a different race, are very, very few. Even people who never dated outside their race, most of them never did so because the optimal circumstance never presented itself...

Lupita likes white men but it isn't because she doesn't like black men...

That said, I've been very vocal, back in the peak times yall gassed her on here, she is not an attractive woman to me. At all. Never seen it, still don't. But I don't think her interest in white men is because of black men, because plenty of black men do find her attractive...

Also, this dude Jackson isn't doing this for PR. I assume the worst from white people but to my knowledge there was never anything sketchy about him Un terms of racism, and he had a child with a black woman after years of dating white women. He really likes black women...
White men that really love sistas prefer darker skinned ones. The white dudes that like mixed/light skints, usually don't like sistas....they just make exceptions for lite brites.

Same situation with white girls. The true breh lovers, want a darker breh.

Brehs too. 100% Pawg loving brehs want a redhead or blonde, freckles, pale with pink nips. The militant nikkas? "I fuxx with a pawg if she's dark Italian with brown eyes and got dookie braids." They don't really like white women...same concept.
There could be some truth to this right here. Not that they wouldn't date lighter complected if it was the right person, but I do think the ones with a true to the core attraction to us, are most attracted to the darker ones...

I have a brother who stepmother is white. His dad is red, had two kids with his white woman. That lady and his dad been divorced for years (my brother is 33), and she's dated 3 different black men that I know of in the decades since---->my brother's dad is the lightest brother I know she's messed with, by several shades...

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lmao you people are NOT ok

Not gonna lie breh, I don’t care about you being a deviant - people are gay, whatever - but you shouldn’t spend all that time denigrating black men. Coli brehs are unhinged in many aspects but “colorism” isn’t something thecoli rocks with

that’s not reflective of truth

GR13

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

notice the "sister hood" has no comments or opinion on this likely couple with the cac being a newly divorced (cheating allegations) with a small child if this Joshua Jackson cac was a black man with the same type of baggage you couldn't beat them running into this thread making post calling lupita stupid/desperate a fool for dealing with a blackman with the same baggage

the "sister hood" will write paragraph going back and forth on why average everyday bw are better off being single then dealing with average everyday bm

but when it comes to bw/wm pairing's if they can't post something good they want post at all

:francis: